The Flat Head

LFC4ever

If you wash them in hot water ( 60C) they will shrink, if you want them to shrink more, wash then dry in dryer on high. They'll shrink for the first 5-6 washes (smaller than before). My F380s are significantly smaller than after the first wash now, after like 8-10 ish washes.

Hm, if that's the case, I'll skip the dryer for this time. I'm just too scared of it ruining the denim in some way.

Silly question:

A size 42 in TFH-shirts is a "normal" size large isn't it?

So if i wear a size large i.e. in SDA loopwheeler i'm fine when i go with a size 42 in TFH-shirts?...

thx in advance

It really depends on the run of shirts. I wear a 40 or 42 in TFH depending on the shirt. Sorry, I don't have any SDA pieces to compare with, but my chest measures 39" so generally a shirt with a 20.5" P2P is ideal. Hope that helps.

any comments on the sizing on BSP's?

I think it really depends on the fit that you want. BSP's can be really slim if you want them to be.

for a super tight/skinny look go down 1 (may be a little painful after the soak)

I recommend true to size.

size up 1 for a little more room in the thighs while still having a small leg opening.

I think it really depends on the fit that you want. BSP's can be really slim if you want them to be.

for a super tight/skinny look go down 1 (may be a little painful after the soak)

I recommend true to size.

size up 1 for a little more room in the thighs while still having a small leg opening.

c'mon, dude! pls don't give sizing advise unless you're sure. every1 who handled this particular cut/model know that they're shrink from tagged.

1st Post!

I bought a pair of Flat Head F310 from Self Edge Online.

here is the pre-soak fit pic..

85148474.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And post soak fit pic after 1 week of wear..

91276442.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please let me know if the pics are too large.

It's a bit hard to tell with the photo but it looks like they'd be good after a 45 minute hot soak. These jeans DO shrink quite a bit.

bsps.png

BSPs, tts size 30

post soak fit. sorry for the low light, I didn't realize that it was so dark when I took it, I'll retake it in sunlight when I have the chance.

also I stood too close to the camera. but that's pretty much how they look all the way down. I triple cuffed them, I need to eventually make my way back to selfedge to get them hemmed a little bit.

I was hoping they'd be a little slimmer from the knee down but I'm still happy with the fit overall. I had to stick a hanger in the waist during the soak to keep them from shrinking too much, other than that it's all good.