The Flat Head

LFC4ever

I sized down 1 on my 1001. Initially went TTS but based on the pre-soak fit I didn't think they'd be slim enough for my liking so I traded for a size down. Yet to soak or wear but all accounts I've read about the 1XXX denim is that it stretches quite a bit with wear, pretty much back to the raw measurements and then some.

Personally, I would not size up on them. They are intended to be a slim cut after all...

to those people that sized up 1 on their 1001, how do you like the fit and such? any input appreciated, thinking about copping a pair!

IMG_7081.jpg

IMG_7085.jpg

pictures for your references, i went TTS for my 1001 and here are the fit pics. these are pre soak fit pics. :) I like the fit quite alot!

Guest I LOVE LFC

^Yea me too.

Would have thought there would be some by now if anyone on here had bought some.

From the amount of stock available on selfedge, they don't seem to have sold that many.

^Yea me too.

Would have thought there would be some by now if anyone on here had bought some.

From the amount of stock available on selfedge, they don't seem to have sold that many.

SENY has sold a bunch(i asked ast time i was there) most of the popular sizes are gone...

i think people is buying some time to let the price sink in and waiting for the 'fuck it' moment and go ahead clicking the 'Add to Cart' button :P

or maybe so illuminati bought half of them and make the jeans as part of their uniform.

maybe i just need some sleep.

BSP's roughly a year and a half now? I dont really remember I didnt wear em too much over the summer. 1 wash 2 soaks. Belt is an LGC belt with approx 1 year of wear.

img3601a.jpg

They're ready for another wash though, I spilled some transmission fluid on them and they stank pretty bad now.

Hey guys,

I got a F380 at Self Edge with a 38 waist.

Before the soak, they fit me quite well, everything had a tiny little bit of room.

After a 45min warm soak and one night of hang drying, the fit was almost perfect and I could still button the jeans comfortably.

Now, after 4 weeks of wearing it every day and losing 25 pounds (I started wearing them about 3 weeks later after I bought them), it became a little too loose for my taste. It's not baggy, but I miss the fit after the soak.

Now I have some questions:

- How can I make them shrink even more? Boiling water? Should I put them in the dryer?

- Independent from this: After what time or how often should I wash them? Does the 6 months "rule" apply for FH? And HOW should I wash them? By hand in a tub (= kind of a soak with soap) or in a machine?

Thanks,

Chris

IMG_7081.jpg

IMG_7085.jpg

pictures for your references, i went TTS for my 1001 and here are the fit pics. these are pre soak fit pics. :) I like the fit quite alot!

These 1001´s look freaging awesome! Jealous! Very good fit on you!

Hey guys,

I got a F380 at Self Edge with a 38 waist.

Before the soak, they fit me quite well, everything had a tiny little bit of room.

After a 45min warm soak and one night of hang drying, the fit was almost perfect and I could still button the jeans comfortably.

Now, after 4 weeks of wearing it every day and losing 25 pounds (I started wearing them about 3 weeks later after I bought them), it became a little too loose for my taste. It's not baggy, but I miss the fit after the soak.

Now I have some questions:

- How can I make them shrink even more? Boiling water? Should I put them in the dryer?

- Independent from this: After what time or how often should I wash them? Does the 6 months "rule" apply for FH? And HOW should I wash them? By hand in a tub (= kind of a soak with soap) or in a machine?

Thanks,

Chris

If you wash them in hot water ( 60C) they will shrink, if you want them to shrink more, wash then dry in dryer on high. They'll shrink for the first 5-6 washes (smaller than before). My F380s are significantly smaller than after the first wash now, after like 8-10 ish washes.