The Flat Head

LFC4ever

really like what?

Well the last "tacky" one you posted was the Take5 x IH. No way to make IH look... Also there was some other one with rainbow arcs that Benny signed. Cannot remember what they were but if you wanna talk "tacky", that shit is TACKY!

tack·y

2    /ˈtæki/ Show Spelled[tak-ee] Show IPA

–adjective, tack·i·er, tack·i·est.

1. not tasteful or fashionable; dowdy.

2. shabby in appearance; shoddy: a tacky, jerry-built housing development.

3. crass; cheaply vulgar; tasteless; crude.

4. gaudy; flashy; showy.

I'm lost...the FH RJB collab is using IH denim ? Or what else is tacky

They're talking about the Take5 x IH collab and how it's tacky and wondering why Haraki-San allowed such a design to be made.

really like what?

How about those elephant skinned boots you posted some time back... tacky.

Or even more recently you posted some wescos or whites, with like a triple leather sole... tacky.

In regards to denim collabs, you have posted many collabs that put the posted TFH/RJB collab to shame in terms of tacky.

In general, in the world of denim/workwear there is a whole lot of tacky to be thrown around, hell my freewheelers brakeman overalls are tacky.

21oz denim is tacky (full disclosure: I have the sammies). "21oz denim. What the fuck? Is that like the big gulp of denim?" Quote courtesy of Roy Slaper and I take that for truth.

Can someone please help me out. I picked up a pair of F310's in a size 31, and they were too tight in the top block with a one hour cold soak.

I sold them, and got a pair of SE05BSP's in a size 32. After a two hour hot soak, they're still too loose around the waist. I'm thinking about giving the Flat Heads one more try, but I'm not sure what to do. Does the top block of the SE05BSP's fit similar to the F310s? Having tried on the 31's in the F310's and the 32's in the BSP's, it seems like the BSP's in a 31 would fit just right, but I don't want to buy a third (!) pair flat heads only to find out they don't fit quite right....

I understand that, but if they stretch back out to their current size, they'll be too big.

Soak once more in the hottest water you can get and agitate (toss in the washer inside out, WITHOUT spin cycle, if you wish) and they should shrink more.

As for stretching, they will only stretch if there is enough tension on the denim (i.e. if they're tight). Based on the information you've given, a 32 in the BSP's should give a good fit, without being painted on tight.

If you end up selling the 32's, another soak should not depreciate their value anyway, so you might as well ensure that they won't fit before giving up on them.