The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Measurements: Pre/Post/Difference

Waist: 16" / 16" / 0 (stretched em while wet)

Thigh: 10" / 9.25" / .75"

Knee: 8" / 7.8" / .20"

Inseam: 40" / 38" / 2" (plan to hem 3" or 4". not exactly sure how much.)

Leg Opening: 7.25" / 7"

I only did a 30 minute hot soak. I don't want to wash them a few months from now and have them shrink inches more all around. Judging from my measurements, have they shrunk enough? Or do they have a considerable amount of shrinking to go?

Guest Midnite8

I completely forgot but do I go TTS or up 1 for 3001 since they shrink a lot. I am true waist 29. I wear skulls @ 29 and I want the kind of fit I have right now

imag0039kt.jpg

hi guys! was wondering did anyone of you kope any flathead from 2nd rakuten? are those reliable source and what does 3001-09 - Nifittosutoreto-300109 means? does it means that it's production in 09 and what does reprint and fstitch means? sorry am really new and interested in fh, http://en.item.rakuten.com/2nd/fh-3001-09/ can any one help me is if its legit! thanks alot alot in advance!

Guest Midnite8
hi guys! was wondering did anyone of you kope any flathead from 2nd rakuten? are those reliable source and what does 3001-09 - Nifittosutoreto-300109 means? does it means that it's production in 09 and what does reprint and fstitch means? sorry am really new and interested in fh, http://en.item.rakuten.com/2nd/fh-3001-09/ can any one help me is if its legit! thanks alot alot in advance!

Rakuten is legit

Agreed. I've always loved their shirts and this one looks very nice too. Somebody got more info on that shirt?

We had the short sleeve version of that shirt last season, it's an RJB shirt.

Kobayashi-San pretty much only wears RJB, i haven't seen him wear much Flat Head in about two years.

I have a chance to do the exclusive interview Mr. Kobayashi (Red Shirt) @ Take 5 Thailand last Friday. He's so nice and I got many details about his brands ,visions and lifestyle to put on my website ;)

L1050292.jpg

and Take 5 Thailand have Flat Head & R.J.B on Saturday and They have many game for the Flat Head and R.J.B fans .

at first I got just the pins but when all is over Mr.Kobayashi take off his rings and asked us to play last 3 games and look what I got .

DSCN2637800x600.jpg

DSCN2636800x600.jpg

DSCN2632800x600.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

the R.J.B Silver Ring from Mr.Kobayashi finger ;)

I'm so lucky and the other customer got FH Ring which is a nice ring too.

I will post more pics from the event soon .