The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Thanks guys. You've all been much help. Appreciate it! I've only been with APC & Nudies so I'm gonna try Flat Head. Love the fit btw!

edit: I bought them today. Do they stretch out a lot after the soak? The thighs are pretty tight but I think the calf area is pretty big.. Is there a way to make it shrink from the knee down, or is my only alternative a tailor? I wanted to size down 1, but the waist wouldn't fit. I could only button the top two. So I ended up getting a 33 instead of a 31. There were no 32's either.. x__x

quick update 3001 ~1.5 years, 4-5 washes? I forgot already -__-

5038072624_c7d83aa4a4.jpg

5038072884_d1ff9e971e.jpg

These are awesome...after seeing these, I find it highly unlikely that I'll be able to pass up the 3005s when we get our restock. There isn't a whole lot more you could ask for in a pair of 1.5 year old jeans...they are fucking gorgeous, but have ample life left in them.

a.khan meant SE05BSP (Bomb Shit Pussy if you are wondering).

Try on a pair, whatever fits nicely (not too tight, not too loose), then hot soak for skinny fit. It will be tight to start with but from experience, 3XXX denim stretches back to raw within a couple of days. For reference: I'm a 34 waist, went with a tagged 34 (pre November lot measured 34", so shrink from tagged size. New lot are shrink to tagged size so I'd now buy a tagged 33) and mine look like this:

SE05BSPBack.jpg

Have you ever worn APC NS or NC? If so, what size did you purchase in those? I personally am a 33 tag size in NC, so I'm trying to gauge what size I'd get of the BSP based on what you said here.

Have you ever worn APC NS or NC? If so, what size did you purchase in those? I personally am a 33 tag size in NC, so I'm trying to gauge what size I'd get of the BSP based on what you said here.

APC NS 31, NC 32. Best way to find out your size, IF you want yours to look like mine, is measure your 33 NC waist and buy the corresponding RAW measurement. Example; say your tagged 33 NC measures 35" (17.5" across), then look up on Self Edge's SE05BSP chart, look at the RAW waist measurement and then buy that size. The fact you are a 33 NC makes me think you are a 35.5" waist so buy the tagged 34 (35" pre soak waist). Hope that helps.

For measuring guide, click here.

APC NS 31, NC 32. Best way to find out your size, IF you want yours to look like mine, is measure your 33 NC waist and buy the corresponding RAW measurement. Example; say your tagged 33 NC measures 35" (17.5" across), then look up on Self Edge's SE05BSP chart, look at the RAW waist measurement and then buy that size. The fact you are a 33 NC makes me think you are a 35.5" waist so buy the tagged 34 (35" pre soak waist). Hope that helps.

For measuring guide, click here.

Ok awesome, thanks for the advice. I'm usually a 32 in NS, so this goes along with you're saying as well.

Do you have any other fits pics also?

inquire & klimek - nice! would rep, but not enough posts -__-

Thanks for all the props everyone! I didn't expect to get much of a reaction or whatever. But yeah, a couple people requested a fit pic, so here's a quick one before I head out to work. As someone mentioned earlier, there is still A TON of life left since all I do is school and work and all I do at work is sit in a desk so yeah.. ^_^

5052173163_8f32cfd51c.jpg

sorry for awk pose. whatevs