The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Just brought my jeans to the tailor. 70$ for two replaced front pockets, crotch repair and some stitching. Can anyone tell me if the old asian lady ripped me off or is that a decent price?

any pics of the repairs she had to make before you sent them to her

quick post-soak fit pic of my BSP. gave them a hot wash in the machine, no spin, and can button the waist up no problem after a bit of hand stretching. not sure how much shrink might be left in these but i may try to get them a bit slimmer in the leg depending on how much stretch i see in the next week or so. these are a size 28:

DSCF4566.jpg

depends though on how you condiser whats worth.. in terms of denim characteristic such as fading,hairiness, i think they are both the same but 1XXX denim feels much more sturdier and solid compared to 3XXX denim which is obviouse because of the weight.

so it all comes down to if you either want heavier denim or lighter normal

That's not supposed to be a slim cut, it's actually a straight leg model.

I dont think that you could have got a better fit than that. The back pockets look really meaty in the low sizes and have the effect of making you look slim. Please keep posting pics every week so we can see how they fade and wear...