The Flat Head

LFC4ever

hey, so my bsps are a bit baggier than i feel they should be. they almost balloon a little bit at the top block.

I'm just wondering if i should do a hot wash/machine dry inside out to get ALL the initial shrinking out that i can, or if i should just go with it and see if it'll settle after some wear.

There are no more 1001's coming anytime soon, Flat Head is in between production runs.

Guest I LOVE LFC
hey, sorry if this has been recently mentioned, but does anyone know when selfedge is restocking the 1001's?

DC4's got some I think, if you don't mind ordering from Europe.

something weird is happening, I had previous thought that the 3001 had stopped production, but it looks like several shops in japan now have stock of a new 3001 with a few minor detail changes....

(My apologies for posting this in this thread, and the "Skull Jeans" thread...just want to hear both sides)

What are the main differences between the Skull 5010xx's, and the Flat Head F310's? I just proxied a pair of the Skulls from Japan, and they ended up being a little lose in the waist when going TTS. It really sucks not being able to try on $300 jeans before buying them....

I'm mainly interested in the fade and fit of each one, but I'd also like to know which one people prefer and why. I already have a pair of PBJ's and APCs in my rotation, so I'd like to get something a little different from those cuts.

I looked through the posts and was still wondering if there is much of a sizing difference between the F310 and 1001. I wear a 30/31 waist in APC NS and was trying to figure out which style/size to order once SelfEdge gets restocks.

Thanks!

Ha! I did, I'm just wondering about the whole STF factor. I've seen f310's and 1001's for sale in the supermarket that seem to vary widley in wasit size after a soak. But thanks for being so helpful!

well they shrink 1 inch in the waist 2.5 in length and 0.5 everywhere else and they stretch at least a 1 inch after wear depending on how you size them

your proberly a 32 if your a 30 in apc but make sure don't buy just on my advice

Guest I LOVE LFC

F380's bought October 2008 for my 22nd b.day, worn 3-4 times a week since, probably washed once every 2 weeks, once a week for 3 months after buying them due to new born baby sick mostly, haha

DSCF7708.jpg

DSCF7712.jpg

DSCF7714.jpg

DSCF7710.jpg

DSCF7711.jpg

DSCF7716.jpg

They will go to job jeans when the Ooe's come in August

Can anyone with a size 32 in the 05BSPs or a 31 in the 310s post their back rise measurements? I'm debating between the two and am not sure whether, based on the back rise, I'd even be a candidate for either pair.

Thanks!

My BSP's in 32 (post-soak) are 13.75" for BR using BiG measurements.