The Flat Head

LFC4ever

news flash

fh's gonna have a whites boots make up

fh x glory ( of LA ) a new thing

gotta roll jeans are nice with a "Z" backpocket stitch..

the usual stuffs from fh this autumn winter.. gotta love em

GOTTA ROLL!

They're doing a perfecto jacket out of black wool that is the most awesome thing i've seen in years, can't wait to get it into the shops.

I'm looking into either the F310s or the 1001s. I'm leaning towards the 1001s because they seem to be more like the sexfh05s and they have the old pockets with a button fly.

Anybody recommend one over the other? And if so, why? Plus, sizing info would be helpful. I'm a 32 and Kiya said to go tts on both. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

BSPMay242010_0000-1.jpg

Could have been so fantastic, but the leaf ruins it for me.

^^ i want to rep you so badly, but sadly you're on my "wait to rep" list, as governed by sufu.
^^ Same as ashkaun...

Meee threeee :(

Now, let's just get by the hot summer days now....

So true. Funny, I never thought that way until heavy denim came into my life. Thank you muggy-hot sauna Philly summers. What gives?

bsps arrived today. I sized up 1 and got a 31, and they're kinda big on me. I've got plenty of room pretty much everywhere in the top block.

here are some fit pics.

4640745940_20e610930e.jpg

4640140045_ee2f4d058c.jpg

I'm debating between an hour/hour and a half long hot soak, or to get a size 30 and just do an hour long hot soak or something.

verdict?

bsps arrived today. I sized up 1 and got a 31, and they're kinda big on me. I've got plenty of room pretty much everywhere in the top block.

here are some fit pics.

I'm debating between an hour/hour and a half long hot soak, or to get a size 30 and just do an hour long hot soak or something.

verdict?

If i could go back in time i would have returned mine for a size smaller.

well here's the thing, i'm looking for a having range of motion still even though these jeans are a slim fit haha.

but like i kinda feel like this fit would work. I mean, look at panthermodern's and danisfake's.

they're both ill and both sized up 1.

screw it. i'm doing a 1.5 hour hot soak. I like these too much to send them back and wait for a new pair. haha. that and you guys look like you have good fits even with sizing up 1. sooo, this is the pair. :) i'll post up post-soak fits asap.

Before

img2685b.jpg

img2684b.jpg

After

img3429b.jpg

img3427b.jpg

hahaha super old fit pics of when I got them. they were super baggy back then and they've tightened up. I think you'll be good man.

Edit: these pics are like 2 months old, but you get the idea.

here is the post soak.

I did a 1 hour hot-ish soak, (40-ish C)

and I feel like there should be way more shrinking, but maybe I measured wrong.

waist: 33 > 32

Inseam: 41 > 38

Front Rise: 10 > 9

Back Rise: 14 > 13

Thigh: 11.4 > 11.25

Knee: 8.25 > 8

Leg Opening: 7.5 > 7.25

I feel like maybe after I get them hemmed at sesf I should do another hot soak, maybe even hotter that time. I dunno.

here's the fit. and ignore the megacuffs haha.

4643812502_1d066caa04.jpg

4643811750_0118efa0aa.jpg]

The denim is amazing, I wont lie. and I sorta sweat all the little details that I keep noticing.