The Flat Head

LFC4ever

servealoha - I have the 4001's as well. Been about two months in mine. Yours haven gottten off to a great start.

I can say, the color is more like the 3rd photo servealoha posted, maybe a tad darker. The first couple photos are not representative of the true color, to anybody curious.

yeah. the jeans in the pictures are not true representation of the color of the jawns. too much sunlight in the room.

Ed x TWWK, nice 4001bk! loving the ass fades. hope mine turn half as good as those. :)

Is it safe to assume that we should size down in most FH cuts? I got the F380 and even though i wear a belt at all times they stretched out quite a bit all over, esp in the crotch area... very poofy. I've given them a very hot 1hr soak to try and shrink back but they still fit odd. I'm thinking i should have sized down from TTS. I get all my IH jeans TTS and they still fit great in the waist/crotch and have seen WAY more wear.

ive updated my previous post. I'll post more detailed shots when i get to 6 months Paul :)

@mikechh it seems to work for me? it's just a photoblog though...

I see.

Creases coming along nicely - good work!

Flat Head 4001bk's - Purchased September 2009, about a year of real wear. Sorry for the picture heavy post, first update:

blah]

My pocket stitching got fucked up like that too. Took it to my tailor and he fixed it for free. You should get that fixed, I know how annoying it is to use the pocket and worry about making things worse.

imgp6167u.jpg

imgp6169r.jpg

took some really awkward shots of my bsps. a little over two months. they've softened up quite a bit and an electric blue is starting to come out. the stacks have settled pretty nicely as well, which I'm pleased with.

just a little update to keep the thread alive.