The Flat Head

LFC4ever

thanks guys! quite stoked with my first LHT denim. It's super soft and it has a very different feel compared to RHT. Will wear it throughout summer and switching to the eternals in winter. Fit pics I've already posted once in WAYWT denim edition. I'll post it here as well for reference.

5215770947_51d0591ed7.jpg

It's a size 30.

Love to see some fit pics on those collabs.

The blue triangular stitching on the back pocket which I'm not too keen on looks less noticeable after some wear unless its just the light/pic quality

The triangle stitching is not too visible in the first place since it's blue on blue.

Kino - I meant to ask.. How did you soak/how hot did you soak?

Did you get the recommended .75" shrinkage in the waist?

I ask because I ordered a size 31 on the SEXFHXRR10's, which should have came with a size 33 waist, pre-soak. It ended up measuring around 34 1/2" pre-soak. The 33 would have already been pretty big, but the extra length on the waist is now rediculously big.

With a belt, it leaves the waist really wavy and not very flattering..

I've never done the boiling water soak/wash, but I'm hoping doing so will get me more shrinkage than .75 of an inch, especially if it is supposed to stretch back out an inch. : )

any info on your experience(or anybody else that has soaked these), would be greatly appreciated.

btw, I would have already soaked them but I just started on a pair of 4001's and don't need to rush it, especially if I get some good advice on how to get more shrinkage than .75"

maybe it's the angle but it looks big on the bottom... but still a good fit! :)

Yeah, it looks one size big.

^^ Nice, i just picked one up myself :)

What size do you usually go with in FH shirts? I am usually a 42 and went with a 42 here... sometimes i can rock a 44 but the measurements for a 44 seemed a bit big to me for this particular piece.

you'll love it :)

well i went with a 44 in this one. got another FH shirt (black mint) in a 42, but cuz it's got some short sleeves as well as a short overall length i went one size up...

maybe it's the angle but it looks big on the bottom... but still a good fit! :)
Yeah, it looks one size big.

well you guys could be right, cuz i can't tell! :D

just was wearing it for the pics (max.5min and in hurry!) and then took it of again...will post some better pics tomorrow i think, so you can judge again...

Kino - I meant to ask.. How did you soak/how hot did you soak?

Did you get the recommended .75" shrinkage in the waist?

I ask because I ordered a size 31 on the SEXFHXRR10's, which should have came with a size 33 waist, pre-soak. It ended up measuring around 34 1/2" pre-soak. The 33 would have already been pretty big, but the extra length on the waist is now rediculously big.

With a belt, it leaves the waist really wavy and not very flattering..

I've never done the boiling water soak/wash, but I'm hoping doing so will get me more shrinkage than .75 of an inch, especially if it is supposed to stretch back out an inch. : )

any info on your experience(or anybody else that has soaked these), would be greatly appreciated.

btw, I would have already soaked them but I just started on a pair of 4001's and don't need to rush it, especially if I get some good advice on how to get more shrinkage than .75"

Yes I picked up a size 30 expecting a 32" pre-soak waist and got a 33" plus a little wasit. One almost boiling soak barely shrunk it by 0.5" so I'm not sure what's going on there. I could have sized down to a 29 if I knew this.

Yes I picked up a size 30 expecting a 32" pre-soak waist and got a 33" plus a little wasit. One almost boiling soak barely shrunk it by 0.5" so I'm not sure what's going on there. I could have sized down to a 29 if I knew this.

I do find the waist is a little bigger than advertised but not so much that it bugs me. I could size down 1 as well but as it is, is very comfortable. Initially i did 2 hot soaks and a cold wash just to shrink it as much as i could.