The Flat Head

LFC4ever

So hard to look for it -_-

thanks guys! quite stoked with my first LHT denim. It's super soft and it has a very different feel compared to RHT. Will wear it throughout summer and switching to the eternals in winter. Fit pics I've already posted once in WAYWT denim edition. I'll post it here as well for reference.

5215770947_51d0591ed7.jpg

It's a size 30.

The triangle stitching is not too visible in the first place since it's blue on blue.

this is my pair of flathead 310's worn had them for about 6ish months, worn effectively for about 5 months. Had 3 soaks no washes.

looking pretty promising probably will wash soon and start a new pair. Liking how this pair fades. Decided to air them out today and the sun was nice so took a few photos

28012011040.jpg

28012011039.jpg

28012011041.jpg

i have a pair of 1001s i've worn for like 2 days. I ordered them thinking they would follow the same measurements as selfedge but they were 2 sizes too big. Determined to keep em, I gave em 2 hot soaks and they shrunk down considerably. They're now a straight fit instead of huge fit. Probably not the intended fit but i'll post fit pics soon.