The Flat Head

LFC4ever

I don't have one of the hoodies, but I collect Flat Head and have several sweats and sweaters. If you know your FH shirt size, get that. The cuts are vintage inspired, but more fitted and will finish just below your belt line. The loopwheeled sweatshirt fabric is absolutely top notch, thick and soft. It's like hugging a teddy bear. Get one.

I recently found that some of their sweats are shrink to fit, but they shrank to tag size and fit almost exactly the same as those that were pre-washed. If you're ordering from 2nd, look for "Nonuosshu" (non-wash) at the end of the description.

Planning to get a pair of the 4001BK as a well-deserved birthday present for myself. I'm 34 in my previous pair of Flatheads, the F310, but my "slim fit era" is long gone if you will, and am looking for a baggier fit. Should I go for a 36?

Thanks in advance.

Definitely go for a 36, they'll be perfect after a hot soak, here are measurements to compare if you need em:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=202

Just a heads up for those that need to book tickets in advance.

Be in Los Angeles June 11th.

We're throwing a huge party at SELA with the entire Flat Head and Real Japan Blues crews coming from Japan, special releases just for the party (SE x FH x RJB jeans and t-shirts), music, group visit to the Rose Bowl the next day, and more.

any of the gear making its way to seny?

Not sure at this point, you should really consider coming to the SELA party.

It's going to be a 3 day long thing.. pre-party friday night, SELA party saturday night, Rose Bowl on Sunday.

Hi, first post here, but some of you may see my posts on Styleforum. apologies if you've seen these already. comments welcome!

Wanted to post some fits of my FlatHeads:

for reference, I'm 6'0", 190lbs probably a true 34x33

Flat Head 1001 sz 33

fh1001f.jpgfh1001s.jpg

F310 sz 34

fh310f.jpgfh310s.jpg

BSP sz 34

bspf.jpgbsps.jpg

Just received the FH wabash workshirt from SE (thanks for the prompt service chaps). This thing is monstrous and makes my heavyweight Iron Heart chambray feel like a light summer shirt. It's a perfect fit and the SE measurements were spot on - I'm looking forward to wearing it when the weather's a bit cooler.