The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Flat Heads are the only jeans that are really tempting to buy

I really love the F310, but that zip fly keeps me from buying em

:\

^yea i also don't like the zipfly on the 310/3001

You both can just go for the SE05BSP, slim cut, 3XXX denim, button fly.

I'm putting it out there that for all intensive purposes, the SE05BSP is the best overall jean on the market today. A beautifully dark jean that fades to an awesome electric blue in worn areas. Perfect fit, not too slim, not too baggy. Great for cold and/or hot climates. Reasonable price. Button fly (hate zips). Pocket sizes are perfect. Sweet patch. Arcs are simple yet effective. Great jean. Have been wearing mine non stop waiting for my SExI14 to be repaired and have fallen in love with them again.

@unfuccwittable wallet from OGL!

@deadendpro yeah I really love the red too! its at the btm? mine move around freely too! guess I'll try it the next time I put it on!

@LC_miey I'm wearing size L, which is around 19-21cm! I guess S or M would be good for you!

BSPs are the truth! I've worn mine to shit for the past 2.5 years and will keep on keeping on. my next pair of japanese denim will most likely be another pair of BSPs

BSPs are the truth! I've worn mine to shit for the past 2.5 years and will keep on keeping on. my next pair of japanese denim will most likely be another pair of BSPs

pics of 2.5 year bsps or it didn't happen

How much does the leg opening stretch with wear on the bsps?

Thinking about getting a pair sized up one

Do you mean how much does the waist stretch? Unless your walking on the bottom of your jeans or they constantly get caught on your heels I do not think the leg opening will stretch very much. The waist on mine have stretched about an inch. These do not seam to stretch as much as other jeans in my experience. Great denim either way.

bsps 5 months.

imgp6804.jpg

imgp6805p.jpg

I had to soak these two weeks ago after spilling an entire bowl of kimchi ramen on them... after the soak my lower whiskers and part of the left combs moved, I was so mad. soaked from the shin down again a couple days ago after stepping in a giant mud puddle.

pretty slow, steady fading, nothing crazy yet. the arcs on the back have almost completely worn off both pockets.

just got my hemmed bsps back and they fit a bit looser than when I sent them in.

I did an initial soak of "warm" water for about 30 minutes before I got them hemmed.

Think another 20 minutes will help?

Definitely. Hot wash on the machine will do even more.