The Flat Head

LFC4ever

I need help. If I wear a 31 in Iron Heart 301S and they fit perfect, what size should I got with for the Flathead BSPs?

Thanks

(I feel like I'm between a 32 and 33)

Assuming your 301S, like mine have stretched out 1.5" so that they actually measure 33", i'd be inclined to go for the 33 in the BSP's and hot soak them for 20-30 minutes.

I own 301s that i got in a 30 and now measure 32". I tried to get some BSP's in a 30" but they were easily 2 sizes too small so had to send them back.

Measure your 301S then pick the corresponding size on the SE chart - if 33" then buy the 33. In general after a hot soak they should shrink down from 34 to the tagged size.

hey if Im a 32 in 301s, should I buy 33 or 32 for bsp/F310.? (still not sure which cut id like more)

If you like your 301s and the way they fit then go for the BSP as the F310 has a wider leg opening.

Size wise forget the 32's as they'll be too small. Measure your 301S and then pick the tag size that matches in the FH's - so if your IH's measure a 33 in the waist then buy the 33 in Flat Head and then hot soak them. Any smaller & you could be punishing yourself post soak as the FH's aren't sanforized like the IH's.

hey if Im a 32 in 301s, should I buy 33 or 32 for bsp/F310.? (still not sure which cut id like more)

You'd be a 32 in all Fh jeans.

forgot to mention part of the reason wanted bsps was because I hope theyd be looser in the thighs than the 301s. everything on the 301s is fine other than the thighs, they're a little too tight for my comfort atm.(especially for hot summer)

when I had the 3001 WT jeans, I couldnt fit into the thighs at all, and Ive pretty much decided on bsps, so with all the shrinkage and stuff theyll go through, how do the post soak bsps in 32 compare to the 301s when it comes to thighs? Id like it to be just a TAD bigger.

Thanks for the help

@ darbir: no offense,you got a real nice progress on your jeans, but IMO the combs look a bit off, because they're that widely spread.

This and the huge stacks jsut scream "hem me!" IMO.

Very unique, though, but I don't like it that much.

And if you would have soaked them they wouldn't be that long (plus all the well-known advantage of soaking).

^my 6 year old cousin just saw this picture and said "that's your jeans, that's your jeans!"

looks like i have a little denim-head growing up here, she recognized your bsps.

either way, +rep. looking good. here's hoping mine'll get there some day.