The Flat Head

LFC4ever

I wanted to get the 3005's, but i always get confused with sizing.

What would a person with a waist size 30 buy? thanks

My true waist is between 32-33 and I bought a 32 in the F350. The waist was about 33 raw and shrank to 31 after an initial 60C wash but stretched back to 33 with wear.

I have athletic thighs and the jeans are a good fit - neither loose nor overly tight. If you have slim thighs you could go down a size (measured size), otherwise true to size should be fine.

EDIT: F350 is the same cut as 3005, just has slightly different details.

I wanted to get the 3005's, but i always get confused with sizing.

What would a person with a waist size 30 buy? thanks

My true waist is between 32-33 and I bought a 32 in the F350. The waist was about 33 raw and shrank to 31 after an initial 60C wash but stretched back to 33 with wear.

I have athletic thighs and the jeans are a good fit - neither loose nor overly tight. If you have slim thighs you could go down a size (measured size), otherwise true to size should be fine.

EDIT: F350 is the same cut as 3005, just has slightly different details.

New f310's. I was initially disappointed that they fit a little baggier than I wanted even after a super hot soak. I should have sized down 1 more. I wore them a couple days then decided today to turn them inside out to do a 30 min soak and put them through a hot dryer cycle. It slimmed them up a bit more and got rid of the bit of diaper ass that was there. I love the fit now. Nearly exactly what I was looking for. Gonna be even better a few months down the line. I think i'll hem an inch or so off.

5797796641_4c74d91215_z.jpg

5798348330_9815dba855_z.jpg

5798348210_6af53b9347_z.jpg

New f310's. I was initially disappointed that they fit a little baggier than I wanted even after a super hot soak. I should have sized down 1 more. I wore them a couple days then decided today to turn them inside out to do a 30 min soak and put them through a hot dryer cycle. It slimmed them up a bit more and got rid of the bit of diaper ass that was there. I love the fit now. Nearly exactly what I was looking for. Gonna be even better a few months down the line. I think i'll hem an inch or so off.

5797796641_4c74d91215_z.jpg

5798348330_9815dba855_z.jpg

5798348210_6af53b9347_z.jpg

that looks like an apartment building my friend used to live in in downtown ATL. ? maybe. re-purposed warehouse style.

I robokopped the new collab jawnz, sized up two for a non-slim fit look. I wear a 31 in SG, IH, & FH normally... Here's the shrinkage info for interested parties.

SEXFHXRJB15

Size 33

Hot Soak 45 Minutes, Line Dry

RAW

Waist: 34.2

Inseam: 36.8

Thigh: 11.7

Knee: 8.5

Leg Opening: 8.5

Rise: 10.5

AFTER

Waist: 33

Inseam: 35

Thigh: 11.3

Knee: 8.3

Leg Opening: 8.2

Rise: 10.2

lets seee some pictures kiya

Sidney, got any detail shots?

I robokopped the new collab jawnz, sized up two for a non-slim fit look. I wear a 31 in SG, IH, & FH normally... Here's the shrinkage info for interested parties.

SEXFHXRJB15

Size 33

Hot Soak 45 Minutes, Line Dry

RAW

Waist: 34.2

Inseam: 36.8

Thigh: 11.7

Knee: 8.5

Leg Opening: 8.5

Rise: 10.5

AFTER

Waist: 33

Inseam: 35

Thigh: 11.3

Knee: 8.3

Leg Opening: 8.2

Rise: 10.2

where are the picturessssssssss? the suspense is killing me!

kiya,

how does the cut compare to the SG1105 and RJB 106BSP

It's a hair slimmer than both of those.

will the measurements chart be up soon before Saturday?

Measurements will go up on June 15th, jeans/tees go on sale June 18th in the online store.