The Flat Head

LFC4ever

fucking beautiful

the cut is throwing me off though :\

i agree. amazing construction, but it looks like he needs to size down in the crotch area, but the thigh looks too tight just above the knee which makes the calfs look huge. he doesn't look very meaty, its looks like a cut for thin men with wide hips, might even work well for girls.

Size down the crotch area?

Dude, you're the one that had a woman that looked like a man model your women's jeans. I wouldn't say much more.

i guess the thighs being so tight, makes the top and bottom seem bigger

There's no taper because it's a slim straight jean, it's slim from the top block down to the bottom. The measurements also show this (That are going up on wednesday). The thigh/knee/leg opening shrink almost .5" with a hot soak on this denim.

i guess the thighs being so tight, makes the top and bottom seem bigger
fucking beautiful

the cut is throwing me off though :\

picture does not look good. maybe its the cut, maybe its the picture, but the jeans look super tight up top and bigger on the way down.

Arc's look sick.

cut looks good, shadowing probably makes thighs appear to be a little tighter than they are, nice looking jeans

vs

Size down the crotch area?

Dude, you're the one that had a woman that looked like a man model your women's jeans. I wouldn't say much more.

Damn, people concerned with uber skinny jeans. If you want skinnier, simple as this: Don't buy this jean. But, I might have to save up. Whats the weight on these (sorry if it has been asked).
Stop fucking whining! NOT EVERY JEAN IS GOING TO SUIT YOU! Fuck off, stop bitching about the jean and go buy some fucking jeggings! This forum breeds fucking idiots I swear...

/ end of rant

..... wow. mild criticism vs personal insults (from a 'professional,') a psychological projection of "whining [and]...bitching" and perhaps the most moderate and mature is Laxlife, who is like 15. Not a good look, guys.

Indeed, "this forum breeds fucking idiots, I swear."

"/ end of rant"

Sorry if already answered but two questions, do they have a button fly, and do they have the double length coin pocket like other RJB models. Thanks

They're button fly and have a FH style normal length coin-pocket.