The Flat Head

LFC4ever

These are the rounds wavash too dots i think. These has plastic buttons.

Had to edit this what i meant was fuck my fh sizing and NOT fuck fh.

Edited by edmond

These are the rounds wavash too dots i think. These has plastic buttons.

Had to edit this what i meant was fuck my fh sizing and NOT fuck fh.

Is it this one?

http://www.selfedge.com/the-flat-head?product_id=1033&page=4

Because I don't think it has plastic buttons.  I thought YoungTheSoonest said that they're enamel coated metal.

Is it this one?

http://www.selfedge.com/the-flat-head?product_id=1033&page=4

Because I don't think it has plastic buttons.  I thought YoungTheSoonest said that they're enamel coated metal.

different runs had different buttons but I can't remember which one had which. Mine are the enamel ones from a couple years ago but previous runs didn't have them. I think they might have stopped using enamel for the newest runs. 

I believe that the wabash from 2012 was the first wabash that had the diamonds/dots and enamel buttons. Newer one has the diamond/dots, but regular plastic buttons. Definitely a shame...

And I keep saying this... really anyone on this forum should be buying the WR versions unless for instance you can fit their westerns fine. The old workshirts are perfect for me but in the new stuff, if I couldn't buy the WR, I probably wouldn't buy another flat head shirt.

I believe that the wabash from 2012 was the first wabash that had the diamonds/dots and enamel buttons. Newer one has the diamond/dots, but regular plastic buttons. Definitely a shame...

And I keep saying this... really anyone on this forum should be buying the WR versions unless for instance you can fit their westerns fine. The old workshirts are perfect for me but in the new stuff, if I couldn't buy the WR, I probably wouldn't buy another flat head shirt.

whats WR, like a wide fit?

Yessir, basically the same for except a bigger chest and almost straight down, not really any tapering from what I can tell. Will post measurements if anyone's interested... I have the shirt I just got and the 7014WR.

It might be better since they changed their sizing since now they pretty much always make WR, and those fit me better than the old stuff even!

Tee sizes still the same though

^^ it must be pretty tough having the perfect V-shaped superhero physique! :)

Hey I didn't say I was complaining just that it takes a bit more effort to find proper fitting clothes!  I have really always had this body type even in high school so when I was dirt broke having to buy clothes at Old Navy it felt like towards the bottom of the garment it resembled more of a tent than a t-shirt.

Also I inspected a bit closer this morning on my TFH Wabash and mine does indeed have plastic buttons.  Nice plastic but plastic none the less.  Similar to the plastic buttons on my TSG henley t-shirt.

The old fh are ok cause a size 34 3001 from 2006 fits me good except the thighs which looks like fucking jeggings hahaha i wear 36 cause i want it too i wanna save my balls.