The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Ask and ye shall receive!

aoOtqRQ.jpg

AmclZNX.jpg

Nemo, you're crazy... I almost hate wearing anything that isn't flat head! There's just no other company that does shirts like this, and the shirts aren't insanely expensive for what they are imo. This one is really special, the fabric is textured, robust, and you can tell that it won't get worn around the neck area. Definitely a home run!

aoOtqRQ.jpg

AmclZNX.jpg

Nemo, you're crazy... I almost hate wearing anything that isn't flat head! There's just no other company that does shirts like this, and the shirts aren't insanely expensive for what they are imo. This one is really special, the fabric is textured, robust, and you can tell that it won't get worn around the neck area. Definitely a home run!

Just not my style.

Killer shirt and fit Ben! I think you pull off those colors very well, really.

Also, open question: Do Flat Head's button-ups run any longer than their T-shirts? I have a THC shirt that I love but it's a bit too short and tight to work with wider cuts, despite fitting great in the shoulders.

Edited by chicote

Killer shirt and fit Ben! I think you pull off those colors very well, really.

Also, open question: Do Flat Head's button-ups run any longer than their T-shirts? I have a THC shirt that I love but it's a bit too short and tight to work with wider cuts, despite fitting great in the shoulders.

I have 2 of their western flannels, 1 Wabash and 1 button up short sleeve and I'd say the length is about the same as the T-shirts.  Honestly maybe a touch shorter.

Thanks chicote!

Yeah the colors are awesome, I'm really happy with how they work together and with me.

Wilson, you're crazy! I think the size 40 thc tees are around 24" length. Size 40 shirts like this one (casual open dollar short sleeve) will pretty much minimum 25.5", flannels will be around 26-27". Some of them are way longer though, those don't work for me!

haha, maybe

but! i don't have a problem with the price, and i actually really like the fit on you, now comes the 'but', the texture itself is just too much for me! the weaving process makes me curious as hell, but i myself could not wear it. anyway, it looks great on you!

Excellent shirt Ben. You look like a tourist in the '50s driving down Route 66 on your way to the Grand Canyon. Big steering wheel, white and teal bench seat, some fuzzy dice. I mean that in the best way possible.

Ha, this is exactly the kind of style I am going for, so thank you! Wish I had the car you described, does a '91 miata count for anything?

haha, maybe

but! i don't have a problem with the price, and i actually really like the fit on you, now comes the 'but', the texture itself is just too much for me! the weaving process makes me curious as hell, but i myself could not wear it. anyway, it looks great on you!

Thank you! Are you saying you think it's too busy for a shirt, but better to just appreciate the fabric for what it is? You already know but I think if you could feel it you would be very impressed.

I don't think it's hard to pull off at all, but maybe that's because I've always been drawn to these oldman casual shirts, even way before I liked japanese repro stuff!

Thank you! Are you saying you think it's too busy for a shirt, but better to just appreciate the fabric for what it is? You already know but I think if you could feel it you would be very impressed.

this! and i am already impressed, ben, but unlike you, i don't get the 50's vibes of TFH. i like the 50's though, with their a-2 jackets, chambrays, sweats, my kinda casual, but just another thing all along.

edit: i like the 60s too with their a-2 jackets, chambrays, sweats, etc. and the 70s, 80s and 90s too lol, anyway, just joking

Edited by Blue Nemo