braille_teeth

Tender Co. Denim

2 hours ago, erockisalive said:

Finally bit the bullet on my first pair of Tender jeans. Got the 130 in Rinsed denim molleton. 

Cannot wait to break them in and finally wear something other than gym shorts around the house while in lockdown. 

1483C60B-5905-4AA5-AE9A-4DB95EDBD856.jpeg

CB4886DA-3F26-490A-A0FC-CBEF3F98B863.jpeg

6E6A2368-FB7B-40B2-BEF8-FAD8764B3CD0.jpeg

CE3F6D28-8F90-4707-98A9-2DBED5352CB8.jpeg

Nice! I have the same ones, been wearing them more than any other pants I have while being stuck at home.

@jjjustin luckily they’re very soft inside! Between the quarantine and summer suddenly hitting here in Southern California, my fades have been suffering. 

Hi everyone! So this is my first real post related to items I've bought. As you may have read, I started off my Tender Co. journey with the 130 jeans which got me interested further into denim and Willam's brand. I realised soon after that whilst I love clothing and all things denim, what drew me into Tender Co. was it's exploration of craft and ceramics. I decided to collect all the other things I felt people were perhaps overlooking or not giving as much thought or attention to. This led me to start collecting as many mugs as I could (lol I have a few ;) ) as well as bowls, plates, hair combs, key holders, leather goods etc. I've really enjoyed using my ceramics over the years, and feel they've developed a lot of character along the way. I like how although Tender is primarily a clothing brand, William hasn't been shy to delve into British manufacture and craft; something I feel blessed to be connected to in my own small way. Being British, I immediately feel a sense of pride, being able to honour and utilize the goods made domestically by skilled artisans.

This is some of my collection, and I'm drinking my favourite tea in the world here, kashmiri chai, or Pink tea as we affectionately call it in Pakistan. :wink:

IMG_5294.JPG

IMG_5727.JPG

IMG_8077.JPG

IMG_8850.JPG

Any word on if the Type 900 jacket will return this winter?
Looking back through this thread and there are some really nice worn examples, would love to have one of my own.

19 hours ago, Broark said:

Any word on if the Type 900 jacket will return this winter?
Looking back through this thread and there are some really nice worn examples, would love to have one of my own.

Thanks for this. That's the plan! My factory's only just opened back up after coronavirus lockdown, and there's a lot of catching up to do, but I hope to have some back in stock in time for the winter. Watch this space (or instagram)

Great news! I've got a long way to go before winter, so no rush.

Just noticing the mechanical GS/TP watches up on Stores—how long have these been around for? Anyone have experience with them? Last I checked, I remember everything being quartz

^

Pretty sure it's been around since the inception of GS/TP , released at the same time as the quartz version.

IMG_20200523_112756.thumb.jpg.468e8986c6ff8c748dc80521dcb0c682.jpg

IMG_20200523_112935.thumb.jpg.cc9b0602de6618a6847db4ec6ed9db2f.jpg

I had this for about ~2 years now, the thickness does not bother me.

There are scratches on the domed glass, normal with use. Functionality still normal.

I am def not watch guy so this is good enough for me now.