What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

wow - this just proofs my point - DHL suuuucks

cheers Finn.

i am not having a problem with DHL in general,i think this happens to maybe one of a hundred parcels.what annoyed me was the behaviour of those servic/callcenter-idiots,who are just there to keep you calm but have no interest in whatsoever to solve the problem.and this goes sadly to most of all major serviceproviders.my internetprovider is Alice/Hansenet,i fucking hate those cunts.

cheers fardin,i wish i hadnt forgotten my 1908 for this occasion!

almostnice: For a split second I thought you were wearing the shirt I sent you...Bummer. (you should be getting it now-ish...)

as soon as its here i will post a fitpic,from your pics it looks killer.

that shirt in the pic i found in a thriftstore for a fiver,its an old Abercrombie. i really love the buttondown collar,much sharper then Ben Sherman nowadays.

PRPS '04 Purple Selvedge = Repro. i tried comparing the measurements with my other jeans, but dint get a match ... i'm guessing they're prolly '55 cut :: current measurements : w= 34, ins= 32, f/r= 12, b/r= 16, u/t= 13, kn= 10, l/o= 9.5

Barney's [distressed leather]+SDA Tees+Number Nine+PRPS+LW+Unlucky+Tag Heuer

PrpsSDALW.jpg

PRPSfit.jpg

prps3.jpg

prpsTrax2.jpg

You just bought a whole wardrobe of superdenim approved stuff?

Vinatge wool? Check!

JCrew utiliy chambray? Check!

Repro raw denims? Check!

Red Wing boots? Check!

not that it looks bad. That first pic looks kind of awesome too. Like you photoshopped yourself into a Where the WIld Things Are shot...

• sufu1 unpinned this topic