What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Good day everyone of Superfuture! I am sorry to have posted but my camera broke and now I have even not as good a camera. But good news! I have washed my pants! It is not so difficult as it would seem as people are scared of washing their pants. I think many people live with their mothers and could have them do it maybe? Except almostnice who looks old enough to wash his own clothing and also the Cheapmotherf**ker and the new person who looks old too. The pants are now six months old and slowly show wrinkles how I wear them! Wearing pants is fun!

In case people forgot these are the Dry Bones pants from Self Edge and also Buzz Rickson shoes from Self Edge!

21941pictureNine.jpg

I like superscore's style a lot. Classic and fresh.

the only thing I'm not sure of is the denim. Are those Edwins raw or slightly pre-distressed?

they look good anyway...

and shit, I had the opportunity to get those RW with a 50% discount and let them go. I'm kinda regreting now.

Oh you unreliable easteuropeans!

why dont you just nick a new camera,thats your easiest routine.

did you copped those DBs in the supermarket?

i followed your advise and searched our local for cheap clozes,its called KIK-Kustomer Is King,but wasnt too impressed by the quality.but i bought a tenpack of boxers for a fiver,a real bargain,but you cant wash them as they would fell apart.so iam wearing them as long as i can stand the smell and put them up in the supermarket here.

Oh you unreliable easteuropeans!

why dont you just nick a new camera,thats your easiest routine.

did you copped those DBs in the supermarket?

i followed your advise and searched our local for cheap clozes,its called KIK-Kustomer Is King,but wasnt too impressed by the quality.but i bought a tenpack of boxers for a fiver,a real bargain,but you cant wash them as they would fell apart.so iam wearing them as long as i can stand the smell and put them up in the supermarket here.

I think that maybe German products are not so good quality anymore because of children in Bangladesh making them.

I like superscore's style a lot. Classic and fresh.

the only thing I'm not sure of is the denim. Are those Edwins raw or slightly pre-distressed?

they look good anyway...

and shit, I had the opportunity to get those RW with a 50% discount and let them go. I'm kinda regreting now.

thanks again pomata,.... to be honest i picked these ed-47 up during a business trip and they came a tad pre-distressed,... anyway they somehow grew on me,.... and i really like their fit. i also could get a nice deal of 30% off on my RW's - first i did not liked them at all but these are definately contenders for the "shoes that look better with age" thread ;-))))

i am more a levis person (own several 37', 47' and 55') but two years ago i bought lee´s 101 and carpenter raws (selvedge of course) and now am looking at a brand new raw pair of the ed-47,.... i don´t make a big deal out of my jeans,... i wear them, abuse them and of course: WASH them,... i really could not get it, that a lot of people wear them constantly for about 6 months or so,... just to make sure that they have a few wrinkles here and some denim bleeding there,... thats to smelly for me ;-)

but as always, to each their own,...

com´on guys,.... those are JEANS,......

since Ray Bayn is owned by Luxottica the quality went down anyway.

absolutely 2nd this!

i also do own a couple of american optics, but for me randolphs rule,.... i will have my eyes exam' next week and properbly will have to wear optics then,.... gettin older is nothing for wimps,.... but thanks to this forum i am aware of Moscot now,.... and looking at some nice frames in this moment,...

^I'm in need of some prescription sunglasses and am now considering some Randolph P3s. Can't spend too much, because I'll just scratch em up eventually.

s51h.jpg

I hope I'm wrong but I smell some hate here

you are wrong,iam just getting zynical.and dont come with the italian gunquality now.

to be fair i have to say that the Vespa was build around an engine that was used as a startermotor for some italian airforceplane.

but your countries quality is def. in food.

i hope they are teasing,....

I am sure they are. As a Brit/Polak/Czech/Frog/Kraut meself.

Anyway, arguments about pants are much more divisive than arguments about weapons.

Germany was not only responsible for the S501.. it was also responsbile for the Nevada jeans, too, which is why Leiv's have a museum in Buttenheim.

Edit; Bloody hell, now Zissou is posing with a big weapon. Definitely looks scarier than the beretta!

Personally I don't find chimneys that arousing!!

:D

getting some wood for the chimney...

kopievondsc02086.jpg

kopievondsc02083.jpg

Army jacket

Nudie t-shirt

SolidJeans shirt

Suit sweater

Fossil watch

Nudie AJDH

Red Wing 2904

• sufu1 unpinned this topic