What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

here's a couple fits from the last week or so... enjoying the sunny springtime weather.

tuesday003.jpgtuesday005-1.jpgtuesday006.jpg

In the first pic, the jacket is denim... so I guess I can post it here (actually, I had jeans and a t-shirt on earlier, but somebody spilled all of their orange juice on me while I was eating lunch).

Also, I know some people were curious about the pocket that I added to my midnight STF's (I'm wearing them in the last picture). Here's a close up shot... I know my sewing skills are hopelessly subpar, but it's the best I could do.

tuesday007.jpg

how many vinyl do you own? must be a huge collection,.....

lost count,i dont know really,there are more boxes down the cellar.not buying that much lately to keep the wife calm.

phive-o-won: i really like your cartoonish outfits,just cant make out who/which style you are representing,but the irony is clearly visible.

pants are all machine and the jacket is a lot of hand and some machine, denim has a black weft and is from japan

thank you very much pomata,... this photo was taken by a friend of ours who is a professional photographer for fashion magazines,.... he just made laura jump,... this is how this levitating trick works,... but i was so thrilled by myself when i first saw this picture,... i just love it,....

• sufu1 unpinned this topic