What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Babelfish's translation:

"Lightrather? already clearly, Mr. Nine-mark-intelligently. .äh, tschuldigung, Roy. and always a hand broadly water under the keel, Digger!"

I'll assume its something nice. :D

i reckon google is more accurate:

Clairvoyant? already clear, Mr. smartly, .. uh, sorry, Roy.

and always a hand's breadth of water under the keel, Digger!

imagine this words from the oki-ni model:

Ich sah als Kind schon scheisse aus.

i reckon google is more accurate:

Clairvoyant? already clear, Mr. smartly, .. uh, sorry, Roy.

and always a hand's breadth of water under the keel, Digger!

imagine this words from the oki-ni model:

Ich sah als Kind schon scheisse aus.

I picture him as saying something like:

"Wo ist mein Granatapfelsaft? Stehlen Sie sich nicht hinter mir, ich leicht zu erschrecken. Ich kann nicht arbeiten unter diesen Bedingungen."

I picture him as saying something like:

"Wo ist mein Granatapfelsaft? Stehlen Sie sich nicht hinter mir, ich leicht zu erschrecken. Ich kann nicht arbeiten unter diesen Bedingungen."

lol,you made a funny typo: stehlen means to steal,which sounds even better in this case: "dont steal behind me..."

loving the stormrider jacket. like beats, i long to break out the ole' chucks as soon as all this snow and mud is over. i have to walk across my yard to get to the car, so the ground condition determines what kicks i rock.

what's wrong with sis souljah? i'll tell you...she's black, and she tells the truth. that's enough to get you fucked up where i'm from

whats wrong with Sister Souljah,Paul?

4366385862_72b78096d0.jpg

I have got to say that I feel somewhat relieved that good (intended) music from America does find its way across the oceans, not just that britney, beyonce, lil wayne stuff. Sorry to offend any lil wayne fans, but I think he sucks.

yo soonami why dont you hop off of soxfan's dick and leave the kid alone. why are you so concerned with how his jeans look? hes wearing them not you. instead of whining and bitching and acting like a child why dont you just ignore it and move on? and go ahead and neg rep me, i really dont give a shit this is just a website, not my life like some people on here.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic