What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

tonight:

web.jpg?ver=12665388710001

web.jpg?ver=12665389650001

Stetson Hatteras Cotton

Johnson Motors Tee

Johnson Motors Dirt Track Sweater

STF

Nasty Old Chucks

No hate SS, but isn't this look a little young for you? Dirty chucks and ripped jeans is a look better suited for hipster drinking PBR than a middle aged dude. Again no hate.

New camera lens came in

waywt2010218002.jpg

waywt2010218001.jpg

Hat : Levi's

Coat : United Bamboo

Shirt : GAP

Jeans : Warehouse

Shoes : Clark's

^Agreed...

Thanks, mpcec and ss. Soonami- maybe ss is young at heart? ;) Besides, he seems happier than almost anyone else on here. I know what you mean, though- maybe untorn jeans and bots would have been better, but I like it and am mildly jealous of his sweater.

LOL,... but,... all of you are somewhat right,... ;-)

i wouldn´t leave the house with this kind of outfit,... just want to show of "the dark side of superscore" :-D

this stuff is just worn for cleaning up around the house.

and absolutely YES, i def feel young at heart,... otherwise a man in his 40´s wouldn´t join a forum like this,... ;-)))))))

just a good sense of humor and love for a certain kind of style and fashion,...

^Agreed...

Thanks, mpcec and ss. Soonami- maybe ss is young at heart? ;) Besides, he seems happier than almost anyone else on here. I know what you mean, though- maybe untorn jeans and bots would have been better, but I like it and am mildly jealous of his sweater.

now that m00ba posted again,the award for the happiest waywt-poster goes to him.been a while,dude.

I just thought that after he posted. Must have something to do with having a lovely girlfriend who makes him cinnamon rolls :)

now that m00ba posted again,the award for the happiest waywt-poster goes to him.been a while,dude.

I try to be a pretty happy fellow. I have a lot to be happy about!

I've been working a lot for a few days, and although I took a couple shots, they just didn't turn out all that well... I'm learning to simply hold back the pics when it's not worth posting.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic