What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Whats the deal with Xchen giving all my pic's a negative hit LOL. Ehh coming from a person who has 571K positives I guess Xchen must know something

How do you know who is repping you ?

Edited by Thor

posting is not a requirement of sufu. i lurked and read for about 8-12 months before even thinking i had anything worthy of posting (it wasn't). wait until ready. $.02.

To be honest I had no idea that this sight was so serious...I stumbled on one of the topics which is if I recall titles " The worst WAYWT outfits" That is pretty much like walking down the halls in High School. The thing that is even worse is the people taking part in that are considered grown ups who apparently are reverting back to their high school days...UR kids if u have them should only know their parent is acting worse than them...Thats a bit sad and I was that jerk in High School who made fun of people. SuFu is my 2nd forum i have joined both in the last 2 weeks. People commenting on a photo I am familiar with but the rating thing was new and a shock. When i finally noticed I was getting rated 1st I said wtf & then I said WTF & 3rd I cried lol. I now kinda get what it means to post a pic on here and that before I post 1 I better go get my nails, hair and call up Joan Rivers for her opinion. I should say I am not at all offended I mean I people watch all day and say what is he or she thinking all the time.

DD, superfuture waywt is for attention seeking girly men, like me.

The constructive points from Z were spot on, and Z is a great guy to listen to and take note of, as he usually looks spot on.

Personally, I like that people contribute to waywt threads straight away, it allows them to look back at how they have changed and developed as their tastes change, and they have seen things that they like, and that suit them. I still dress like shit, but I think at least that it's now down to me being a scruffy ape, rather than my clothes being shit (and me being a scruffy ape).

The constructive points from Z were spot on, and Z is a great guy to listen to and take note of, as he usually looks spot on.

Personally, I like that people contribute to waywt threads straight away, it allows them to look back at how they have changed and developed as their tastes change, and they have seen things that they like, and that suit them. I still dress like shit, but I think at least that it's now down to me being a scruffy ape, rather than my clothes being shit (and me being a scruffy ape).

Whats up Mega, Trust me I like the attention too. I love the idea of WAYWT and that people can and will have opinions as well as free fashion ideas. Thats all well and good but to rip a person and then post them to the WORST WAYWT side and then attack the guy because he was offended & responded back is another thing. I mean people are throwing out the "N" word over there. Let me stop my wining before all the post down people say i have the coodies and give me a wedgie and of course post me dooooooown

Edited by DirtyDenim1

first fit was good, i like the look a lot actually, but it all screams trying too hard. mainly what's going on with your general head area. hair, glasses, cigarette pose...

second is good from the waist down (minus the chain and keys, doesn't look grunge enough) waist up is bad. cardigan isn't a huge miss, but the t shirt is. not a good look, and the tuck doesn't help.

overall the fit has no synergy, cardigan and scoop neck T w/ ripped jeans, chain and boots is bi-polar.

now to contradict myself, if the proportions of the pieces were different (mainly, longer silhouette), and if you were a 100lb. ninja wearing undercover, rick owens, whatever other designers play that look off well it would look really, really good. its all about those proportions :/

...and I'm not trying to rip ya apart, just my humble thoughts on the matter...

my god...perfect breakdown Edited by jilla82

Thats one helluva dog thinfinn! everything about the picture from the fit to the dog to the thrashed crates just works. Repped!

niiice one, FINN!

The constructive points from Z were spot on, and Z is a great guy to listen to and take note of, as he usually looks spot on..

posting is not a requirement of sufu. i lurked and read for about 8-12 months before even thinking i had anything worthy of posting (it wasn't). wait until ready. $.02.

Ok so basically most sufus dress the exact same.

don't want to get into the fray, but like kansas mentioned, "posting is not a requirement". but, when you do decide to, "posters beware".

to new posters: there's a plethora of forums in the net that showcase/support a wide variety of fashion/style trend & aesthetics. SuFu WAYWT [denim version] caters to a very "style" specific niche of denim hobbyists/enthusiasts. 'tough crowd to work__ you're either in or out__ they either love you or hate you.... or ignore you... 'don't know w/c is worse :mellow:

with regards to posting "random" or candid WAYWT, just take it on the chin & please stop making lame excuses when getting [justifiably] criticized/negged for pulling crap. if i wore pj's all day, do i really need to reflect that with a post?

IMO, if you made time to set up the camera, made time to pose [for x number of times], made time to upload your shit, & made time to log in+post__ then, definitely, you got time to compose/organize the image you want to get across or share since you're allotting so much time in the process

.... & mosdef you got the time to think & decide if your shit is worth posting ;)

Edited by BrownMetallic

I wasn't upset at the neg's & wasn't aware of how this site went down..I mean I have posted on other sites and received comments as to how an outfit looked whether it be good or bad...I was caught off guard by the candid responses.. I am brand new to any of this and probably need to learn the ropes a bit more. I like the idea of everything about sufu & many of the other sites. I wouldn't be here if i didn't. In fact I look forward to getting in the rooms to not only post but converse about things I thought only I was interested in. I do appreciate any feedback good or bad

• sufu1 unpinned this topic