What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Guest I LOVE LFC
Gettin' on , still better looking than you ,

no pics of your kids to buy +rep today?

Oh my, just stop.

Do you honestly think people give a shit about the rep system on here?

It's an internet fashion forum, she dresses well, I spend most of my time with her, why not get her involved in a couple of pictures?

Just crawl back under your depressing shit hole called Manchester and stop leaving snide comments on my posts, you're fucking 40+

Didn't know you pair of faggots went the game together?

KeyboardWarriors1.jpg

well, you two are pretty close. why don't you kick his ass!

oh, but then you'll probably say something like 'NO WAY I AIN"T GOIN TO MANCHESTER, SHIT HOLE INNIT WANK.'

then, you'd just be chicken.

so, stop being a keyboard warrior and go kick his ass, man. only way to prove you're a badass on here.

I have no idea what just happened in here.

Some of my countrymen expressed their displeasure/ pleasure about the construction of a shipping canal, a mere 117 years ago, which for some reason has translated to football related rivalry.

well, you two are pretty close. why don't you kick his ass!

oh, but then you'll probably say something like 'NO WAY I AIN"T GOIN TO MANCHESTER, SHIT HOLE INNIT WANK.'

then, you'd just be chicken.

so, stop being a keyboard warrior and go kick his ass, man. only way to prove you're a badass on here.

Wise words.

Most of this football chest-beating is barely-suppressed male crushes, anyway, they'll all feel a lot better when they acknowledge it.

Wise words.

Most of this football chest-beating is barely-suppressed male crushes, anyway, they'll all feel a lot better when they acknowledge it.

Exactly, they come on here checking each others ass and crotch out under the pretence of an interest in fashion. disgraceful!!

Guest I LOVE LFC

I honestly dont know what all the fuss is about. I was just giving it back to the arrogant manc pricks, like they give it to me when I post.

Tar for the messages off people who understand

Guest redchris
Oh my, just stop.

Do you honestly think people give a shit about the rep system on here?

It's an internet fashion forum, she dresses well, I spend most of my time with her, why not get her involved in a couple of pictures?

Just crawl back under your depressing shit hole called Manchester and stop leaving snide comments on my posts, you're fucking 40+

Merry Christmas to you and all your family.

All the best and God Bless for the New Year.

glad to see some more of you buried in snow...!

had some time this evening so i snapped a waywt.

5298313969_e9861c0177_z.jpg

5298368257_f11f2827c0_z.jpg

*the contest denim doesn't really show that well under indoor light...but it is coming along very nicely.

vintage leather

gap denim western

old belt

811 contest

frye workboot (no vis)

• sufu1 unpinned this topic