Warehouse

Medine

Would love to see more folks on this train. Like aho, I don't know how long I can wear these once other commitments (Devis contest) begin. I'm trying to give them a good run, though. With one soak, I have noticed similar marbling of color, but not to the degree of "crinkliness". Keep in mind it's quite hairy, like a 60s model (pun intended).

WH Sunday.

IMG_2305_zps13fc1a20.jpg

IMG_2311_zpsfba1fbfa.jpg

IMG_2309_zpsd7397af1.jpg

WH tee

Heller's x WH

WH 1100

Other than the BiG 660, I don't know that Warehouse makes anything with an inseam longer than 36". You're not going to exactly the measurements you're looking for, but the raw size 34 700 starts at 35" in the waist, 12.5" front rise, and 13.25" thigh. BiG has the one wash measurements, so you can see what that model will shrink down to.

Hello Setterman, thanks I think you are right.

Drat my lanky proportions. If only I was 2" shorter and 20lbs heavier!

I seem to have it in mind that the 700 was also released without cinch, or am I going mad?

What do you need at the waist? The 700 shrinks below tagged, and the cinch can keep it from stretching out too much.

If you want Warehouse, you shoot for getting the waist right, and if it's a little big in other places, ya just have to live it. With full vintage cuts... you're going to run of waist before you get the rest to fit as slim as you'd like.

^damn good score...the 1000XX is a late 40's fit, but the 10th Anniversary is a bit more special using a blend of Mississippi, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee and Louisiana cottons and Natural Indigo dye (India). Check out a faded pair here:

http://blog.livedoor.../cat_36115.html

How much did they go for?

Thanks, sounds cool. Got them for $80. They're a bit worn but since I like my 700s so much I had to grab them. http://tinyurl.com/ebay1000xx

Edited by calvinsgross

I would like to buy my first warehouse jean. Could anybody give me more information about my 3 pictures of Patch? Is it the same fit ? Same denim or fabric? and which one was produced first?

ps.i want to know when of produced?

thank you very much.

Snt53Q.JPG sM5oin.jpg CUY6eD.jpg