Warehouse

Medine

My 700J seems to be close to Aho's pair. The wash was pretty intense although the denim is still quite dark. The model number and size info on the patch are illegible. There are also some yarn breaks near the back seam under the yoke. Still, they fit quite well and I am inclined to keep them. But now I know why I always buy raw.

Here's my 4 month update on my 700's. I gave them two hottest tap water presoaks, then a hand wash with Woolite Dark every month afterwards. I know the pictures kind of suck, I had to take them indoors at night with my point and shoot.

Front:

IMG_0373.jpg?t=1295572174

Back:

IMG_0374.jpg?t=1295572115

Rivet evo:

IMG_0375.jpg?t=1295572003

Whiskers:

IMG_0377.jpg?t=1295571823

If any one wants to trade their 700j in a size 34 for a 32, let me know. I just got my pair and they're too small. However they look great, in fact much better than I expected after hearing about other pairs.

Btw, mine have denim pocket bags. I have to say that was a felicitous surprise! Strange no one else has mentioned it. Do yours? Other unique features (to the J. Crew jean, I don't know) are the yellow stitching on the pocket bags, and what look like capped buttons.

I feel you...I have so many WH to break in but they're locked away until my year in the ROY's is up!

Man, what a drag...:rolleyes:

You RxC contestants are such pansies. My WH, along with the rest of my virgin denim, won't be seeing the light of day for another two years with this heavyweight contest.

I was expecting you to say that you're loving the ROY's so much that you won't want to take them off at the end of the year, but I guess you're still a slut for WH :P

^700J The J Crew collab. I just got mine from the UPS guy. Look good so far, serious leg twist and I'd say they've definitely had a really good wash and tumble dry but still nice and dark.

Got mine today but haven't even been able to try them on. +1 on the leg twist. Quick measurement put the waist of my size 32s at just over 15". Wonder if they'll stretch a full inch? That's smaller than I thought they'd be,...

Finally, a US retailer carrying Duckdigger.

It seems Warehouse will once again expand the Duckdigger line.

I'm not sure if it's just my own poor translation but I believe it is to be so (Context carrying them). So I guess BiG is the main distributor for mainline Warehouse in the US...I wonder if Context will be able to sell Heller's and Duckdigger online? The main thing that irks me about the DD line is that I've been told from WH directly that they don't plan to use the old type of denim, but hopefully they'll use some other, new, fabrics as well (non 1000XX)...

Can anyone shed some light on the "Motor 13" jeans that were posted on Fujiki's blog? Some type of WH collab with a shop? They look damn juicy and for the first time I don't know what's going on in regards to WH lol

http://ameblo.jp/forgetmyself/image-10776815811-10999721356.html

http://ameblo.jp/forgetmyself/image-10776815811-10999721349.html

o0800053310999726899.jpg

Obviously WH made, 1000xx denim (?), same type of leather patch and internal size tagging...I really like the patch and it seems they have some type of arc?