Warehouse

Medine

great price for those 700's!

friendly reminder i'm selling my DuckDigger DD107's (repro of The Stronghold 1920). Since there is not much interest I'll probably keep them and give them the love they deserve

i see that lovely duck jacket is also released now

t02200293_0480064010973058617.jpg

t02200293_0480064010973051976.jpg

Fantastic. Just got 36x34's for $139.99. Been wearing 34x34 WH 800 for the last year and a half (5-6 months actual) so these will be a nice addition. I'm a fatty, so I had to stretch the 34's to 36 and I never wash them. They were ball-bustingly small when I started them. Kinda interesting to start with something that fits.... thanks for the head's up.

[Edit: They're all gone already. Glad I got in there fast.]

^I feel you all on the too many jeans "problem", which is really more of a blessing I guess ;) I think after the ROY x CONE contest, I will be a one man brand for the next few years...Warehouse...so many pairs to break in!

My pair arrives tomorrow btw! Looking forward to it...

Update of my progress on my 1003xx's (WWII cut w/ oxidized 1000xx denim). No one reason why but likely mosty cuz I'm a inter-narcissist:

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

(I suck at macros)

I hot washed these @ 30 days (w/ Bronners) to get out more shrinkage; then again 15 days later (w/ detergent), to get out my dog's throw up... I'm now 30 days from then:

IMG_0226.jpg

I'd love to go another washless for another 60, for more contrast, but I haven't yet been able to endure more than 2 mos' filth cuz of the fuller cut and lighter (14oz) weight. If I got a 2nd pair I'd still be 1 size down, but I feel these fit near-perfectly after several hot rinses. Weird that I'm now so accustomed to the deep rise (11") that now even my s0500's (10.5?) feel micro-rised. All in all, so far almost elated...

So I received my J.Crew lot 700J....beautiful jeans although I'm quite surprised at how much more "washed" is their one-wash compared to the standard Warehouse one wash carried at BiG etc. There is slight fading throughout the jean and they appear to have that real nice hue of light blue that starts to peak through on worn WH but it's is more uniform....The patch is all crinkled as well and at points of abrasion (chainstitch roping, belt loops, etc) they are already beginning to fade.

Although they are already starting to fade, they are still a great pair that will wear in nicely despite the "one wash" although I'm a bit taken back at J.Crew doing the "work" for me...

Anyways, everyone who was able to get in on the sale, enjoy your pairs!