Warehouse

Medine

pictures of the F/W 2011 season are online on the warehouse blog; ive seen some nice shirts and a beauty of a cord jacket (which i usually don't dig)

I happened to be near BiG yesterday, so I popped in just to take a look, and walked out with a pair of BiG660's. I wasn't really planning on buying anything, and this pair wasn't even really on my radar at all, but I'm pretty stoked on them. This is my first pair of Warehouse, so I can't wait to see how they turn out. Just gave them a soak, and I'll post some pictures soon.

^ would totally grab em if they were my size..

Yeah these are pretty awesome and i really do love that patch and the nice little details, though they don`t get any love from me so i want to find them a better home!

so feel free to pm guys!

Warehouse 660 is probably the most amazingly fading jean I own. This is probably the best "first pair" someone could buy. No frills, medium weight, medium / hi rise and straight leg, the fit and the denim is spot on.

No to mention, all the details like, staining buttons, rusting rivets and raised belt loops. This like a vintage pair, but with all the details slightly exaggerated.

warehouse660.jpg

warehouse660a.jpg

warehouse660b.jpg

Blergh. So much love all of a sudden for the 660s. I was just debating whether I should sell mine.

Love the denim and details on these, but if I had to go with just one pair of Warehouse it would be the 700. The cut of the 700 just seems to be more in line with Warehouse's vintage aesthetic, while the 660 is a modern slim taper.

Anyone interested in a pair of 660's, BNWOT size 29 (would fit a true 31-32" waist), give me a shout.

Warehouse 660 is probably the most amazingly fading jean I own. This is probably the best "first pair" someone could buy. No frills, medium weight, medium / hi rise and straight leg, the fit and the denim is spot on.

No to mention, all the details like, staining buttons, rusting rivets and raised belt loops. This like a vintage pair, but with all the details slightly exaggerated.

warehouse660.jpg

warehouse660a.jpg

warehouse660b.jpg

What more to say...Those are looking great my man!

So come at me before i change my mind :D...