Warehouse

Medine

^Thanks! And yeah, I'm possibly an inch over 6', though I'm not sure. There's definitely no need to cuff.

I think I'm just not used to wearing jeans that fit properly, because I've been wearing jeans that are about two sizes too big for this past year (not necessarily a bad thing).

I stand by my statement that the rise is a bit low --for my tastes-- but I agree with the other guys that they fit really well and look great. The rise does appears to be a bit higher in that second pic. I certainly wouldn't worry at all. Again, the rise you have there is almost identical to that which I have on my 800s. I was a little weary at first, but now love them.

The strange thing is that i've compared the rise measurements to other cuts, and it's totally comparable to something like the 47 in the same size. I don't get it.

EDIT: I got a shot with better lighting. Does this change anything?

]

holy shit! the power of a different camera angle. Those are perfect. Ha ha, makes me question every time I've said "nice fit" or "bad fit" to anyone.

Anyone else interested in getting one of these?

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/index.php?page=item&ic=41108

Tried going through Warehouse's website but at some point Google quits translating, and I can't read Japanese. Contacted BiG and they said they'd see if they could special order some in.

^ Nice to have a pair in Australia :)

How do you find the new arcs?

Hi mike!

Regarding the new arcs, It's a bit too loud for my taste, so I'm thinking to remove one of the arcs, but I'm still not sure whether to keep the 'levis' arcs or the upside-down one. Any suggestions? :)

Hi guys, here's the pictures as promised. I must say this is the most comfortable jeans I've ever had. For me, the cut is perfect, not too loose, and not too slim. I've found it hard to find jeans which fit I'm satisfied with due to my body size, but this jeans fit the bill.

Machine washed the jeans (@60°C) this morning. Here's the pre - post wash measurements for reference:

Waist: 32.3 --> 29.5

Front rise: 11.8 --> 11

Back rise: 15.4 --> 13.8

Inseam: 35.8 --> 33.5

Leg opening: 8.7 --> 8.3

5706742618_6b190e79a5_z.jpg

5706178077_d1ef8f87cf_z.jpg

5706178311_281a744d3d_z.jpg

quercus belt from the group buy. finally, I get to wear this belt, don't wear it on my rider's dungarees, because of the suspender buttons. It's uncomfortable.

5706743180_4e5f4ce5cb.jpg

5706732960_40248d429a_z.jpg

5706742420_5e4413f4a0_z.jpg

more here

:)

Hi guys, here's the pictures as promised. I must say this is the most comfortable jeans I've ever had. For me, the cut is perfect, not too loose, and not too slim. I've found it hard to find jeans which fit I'm satisfied with due to my body size, but this jeans fit the bill.

Looks like a pretty good fit! (though personally I prefer a single cuff, or sharp double cuff, vs the rolled look)

Don't know if it's the lighting or your camera, but your 1001s look a lot blue/darker than my my 15th Anniv ones ever did. I like the shade.

Had my 1001XXs on that past two days. Damn I love the cut and especially the denim.

Looks like a pretty good fit! (though personally I prefer a single cuff, or sharp double cuff, vs the rolled look)

Don't know if it's the lighting or your camera, but your 1001s look a lot blue/darker than my my 15th Anniv ones ever did. I like the shade.

Had my 1001XXs on that past two days. Damn I love the cut and especially the denim.

thanks setterman!:)

It's probably because of both, I used an old crappy digital camera and I took the pictures in my garage, so the lighting wasn't so good.

I don't have many jeans to compare this to, but I can say the denim on this is definitely lighter in color than my OG ROY and riders dungarees (okinawa denim).

damn that fit is nice even though i hate the backpockets. very good. dont see too many people in australia who own a pair of wh's :P

thanks ranonranonarat!:)

did you mean the arcuates or the shape of the backpockets? if the arcuates: yeah it's ugly lol, I'm thinking to rip the upside-down-levis arc off, leaving the levis style arc :cool:

Yeah true, I don't know why there isn't so many people interested on warehouse, even in sufu :confused:

Guest rusholmeruffian

i would do one levi arc and one upside downey.

my new jeans.

IMAG0079.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

IMAG0085.jpg

Many thanks to Hide, Nobu, Kyohei and all at SharpService. Excellent.

For those of you interested, BiG just got in the bandana I asked them about. Don't know how many they decided to stock, but I've got my order in already!

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=9600&category_id=&manufacturer_id=4&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62