Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

nice photos. mine aren't nearly that worn in yet and i got them a few days apart from you.

mine have stretched ~2" in the waist. emailed ande about this already but has anyone had a button top pop off? third one down on mine popped off once and i put it back on but it pops off super easy now. does he send you a new one or something?

My top button popped off. I put it back together and then used a hammer and nail set to lock it down again.

I have some black grifters form the last set

How do I go about getting the patch off? (I just dont like the look of patches on my jeans) Has anyoen done it to their AW's before? Does it leave a weird mark

Also whats the best way of keeping them dark and black, I want to avoid getting fades with these ones. Should I hot or cold soak. I want them to shrink back to their original size too

My top button popped off. I put it back together and then used a hammer and nail set to lock it down again.

ah coo. i'll give that a go. try to flatten out the part that passes through the button so it doesn't pull out again. ande's sending me some replacements too.

nice photos. mine aren't nearly that worn in yet and i got them a few days apart from you.

mine have stretched ~2" in the waist. emailed ande about this already but has anyone had a button top pop off? third one down on mine popped off once and i put it back on but it pops off super easy now. does he send you a new one or something?

yeah, send him an email, or send me a pm. I have extras from when he sent me a bunch when a rivet fell off for me.

for sure. thanks ande.

i like the shirt. wouldn't mind finding more in different colors if i could.

So, what exactly is on the shirt since there's no graphics on it? Is it just a plain white t-shirt with Ande Whall on the tag?

yes.............

My bad poly.. I was just confused for a second, though now I don't really see why either. Dumb question, my bad.

Sheesh, nice work Zaz.

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this. Was talking to my denim supplier a few weeks ago about some AI denim they produced, he mentioned he didn't have a pair, so I offered to make him some. Very amazing denim, some may have seen similar denim around. It's 17.8oz, incredible weave, the warp yarns are hand dyed by one Japanese gent using natural indigo etc.

My denim supplier is such a nice guy, so wanted to make him something special and slightly crazy.

Went down to see my leather guy at Longhorn leather just down the road, he's this cool old guy thats makes sweet denim goods...we always end up talking about sewing machines. Anyway got some 3mm leather thong.

For the fly button holes, stitched some leather around the where the holes would be. Cut out the holes, then satin stitched slowly around using an old zig zag machine. Did the top button hole in blue thread. Also left the excess leather, so he could either keep it or trim it off if desired.

lf01.jpg

lf03.jpg

lf02.jpg

lf06.jpg

lbut.jpg

Continued....So for the belt loops and hem's I used two lengths of the leather thong and twisted them together when sewing them in. They end up quite rough and uneven and really fat! Which is cool. Just left the one back belt loop with exposed leather.

lloop.jpg

lbelt.jpg

bl02.jpg

bl01.jpg

beltlooop.jpg