Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

Size 27?? how old are u?? i'm assuming u r under 16..... or you are from southeast asian

I'm 24 and a 26/27 waist... hardly changed size since I was 15 come to think about it.

To be honest I think anyone with a small waist who wants a pair of Cougars would be perfectly happy with the size 28 pattern taken in half an inch on each side of the top block.

Compurtud,

Ande Whall makes the jeans! design... use his fingers...

SE makes some insane jeans collabs. Beauties.

But they are seller. it is a shop.

There is a nice difference.

I don´t catch your philosophy. not at all!

"ok, now the prize looks like at SE, so..."

I think it is important to support the great job from AW and to buy it!

SKÃ…L!

Geez man lol, whats with all the hate I am getting. Some of you guys seem to take things way too seriously

Ande Whall jeans are freakin great, I own a pair. I never said they were bad

But at this new price I may as well get something on Self Edge which I (me personally) have always been interested in but avoided because of their prices.

Also ande you are going to need to make a size 27 cougar or at least have a STF variety again :P

Hi Guys. I am writing a few paragraphs on the design philosophy behind this new generation model. Will update soon....sweatshop is in full effect.

I get constant requests for sizes outside the range. Unfortunately I can't accommodate everyone. When it's broken down there are alot of sizes available. 7 cuts X 10 waist sizes each X 5 inseam lengths = 350 possible sizing combinations.

Just looked at the new jeans, the details and denim look outstanding! I hope that denim sticks around so I can grab a pair this summer.

And for the price/details/whatever debate...Those details are ridiculous and it's a good price for what you're getting. I like the fact the jeans are made by one person instead of in a big shop most of all, so that might be clouding my judgment :P

The sale jeans are from the website photos. Made them all in 35" to fit this mannequin I purchased, but ended up realizing mannequins are kind of annoying.... he's to buff to wear Rakers as well.