Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

MFchris. The 33's should do the trick. I believe people size up one from Nudies, not to familiar with the Thin Finn cut but guessing it's fairly slim, so Rakers sound right if you are going for the slim look.

Just updating the fit pictures page on the website, have nicked all the customer photos from the forums etc. :)

cmon guys start posting fit pics of the new jeans

Fit pictures are the same as b4, ande didnt make any changes to the cut or anything, if u are after the new denim details and texture, someone on styleforum posted a good selection of pictures.

I've lurked here for a long time, but never posted till now. I have sufu to thank for my discovery of Ande's amazing jeans. Anyways, I just ordered a new pair of slackers, so I figured I should post a pic of my old grifter 001's.

I bought these in june or july of 2008. Two soaks, and some other mystery cleaning event that unfortunately occurred when I took them in to be patched up. These have been my favorite pair of jeans, and despite an impending crotch rip, they still have a lot of life left in them.

cp1m1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

this is my first post

i just want to post my grifter fit size 30

i downsize one because that's the only available size

it's the dark blue line salvage, Mr. Ande Whall told me this is the cone mills one

DSC_0930.jpg

DSC_0929.jpg

critics are very welcomed

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i've always felt a bit insecure about my fit with grifters... i sized down and managed to pull it off -believe it or not! here is a fit pic. Okayama black denim. I know they look like rackers.... but they are grifters

24012010429.jpg

Ok i've always felt a bit insecure about my fit with grifters... i sized down and managed to pull it off -believe it or not! here is a fit pic. Okayama black denim. I know they look like rackers.... but they are grifters

24012010429.jpg

how much sized down dawei?

and how do you feel in these grifters?

thanks.

damn those do look like rakers dawei but the fit ain't bad. I remember my first pair of andes were rakers and i sized down 1 and I couldn't even get em on past my middle thigh, then I went true to size on grifters and i thought they were still pretty slim.

I sized down 1.5. my true waist is like 31.5. these are 30w.. I think the black denim is quite stretchy... I have another in pair in size 32w.....

thanks for the reply Dawei.

i am going with my true size with the cone denim. 31. grifter STF. the correct choice.

but i am thinking to size down one with this japanese denim.

I mainly wanna see more Cougar fit pics that arent on fat/bulky people

Only decent one I have seen so far was cheapmuthrfuckrs ones

yea, i've searched high and low and have only seen a few cougar fit pics. anyone have anything recent? preferably someone on the lean/athletic side. i'd like something somewhat slim but a little more relaxed than the typical grifter fits i see. i'm just a sight bit over 33" where my jeans sit, so hoping a 33 will do the trick. and is the current turn around time the same as what's listed on the website? ~2 weeks from order to arival in the US?

just got my new grifters in the mail. for those of you considering buying, i ordered them on the 6th of jan, got confirmation that they were shipped a little more than a week later and got them today. pretty good turnaround time considering they went halfway around the world (miami, any sufuers here or do i have the nicest jawnz in town?). i measured up as he suggests and got 31 where my old jeans sat. they are a little loose at my true waist, but saggin' 'em a lil fixes this. as you all know, the details are insane and the denim looks great with all sorts of character.

P1070521.jpgP1070519.jpgP1070520.jpg

wutup erkel high waist pics. pretty tight in the thighs, but this was desired. also, left plenty of room for stack. this is my first pair of non-peasant jeans (had 501STFs and still have lw indigo n&f weird guys). i think they are pretty standard, but any thoughts on fit/care are appreciated.