Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

Saw a fit pic of black cougars a few pages back & wow, they look great! Actually all of them do, I think these will be my next pick up.

Once he brings in the Jap Denim of course.

I am hoping it is Germ denim, or maybe Chin denim.

Is it possible for people to stop using Jap as a short way of saying Japanese. It seems offensive.

I agree with Mr. Switch, it is an offensive abbreviation IMO. It's not much of a stretch to say or write the entire word.

Computurd, unfortunately all of the STF denim is now sold out. The 28 may fit you anyway as the sizes run small compared to other brands. AW 28 is probably the same as 26 APC for example.

Hi Paul, how are you. I bought your book the other day! It's also in my local library, haha.....I loaned it a couple of years ago, couldn't believe they even had it.

No issues with Cone denim, I still love Cone a lot, great denim, great company. Just wanted to try something new. I e-mailed this Japanese denim mill about 2 1/2 years ago and never got a reply, then one day got an answer, so thought I would try it out.

Looks lovely.

Did you drop Cone because that's what the customers demanded, or did you have issues with it?

Here are some fit pics of my black grifters around 8 months

P1010789.jpg?t=1257992612

A little hard to see but there's a big ass rip in the ass

P1010791.jpg?t=1257992816

P1010792.jpg?t=1257992863

little bonus pic of my wallet I'm not diggin the chain, I'm waitin on getting a reign somewhere anyone know any cheaper reigns than a FH or IH one?

P1010793.jpg?t=1257992940

Hi guys. From time to time I love checking in to how my fav Thai customers are going with their jeans. Came across the site from a link in the store stats etc, it's kinda like Sufu. Much appreciation to this gentleman for wearing his Rakers so hard. Looks like the old SZ-SI model worn for a long time and at a guess, unwashed so far.

thairk1.jpg

thairk2.jpg

thairk3.jpg

Haha...classic, very true. Top Gear is doing a live stage show tour down here, not the warehouse with the guys...but some kind of arena show with car stunts and pyro explosions...and of course the stig makes a smokey, flaming...strobe light entrance? Weird.

Ande,

You sold jeans to the Thai Stig!

Loving my cougars btw

Ande sent me a sample piece of this new denim bcos i'm cool. I took around 20 shots with the camera trying to get the colour right with the camera... I sorta got it with this shot... No photoshop editing...

23112009319.jpg?t=1258931280

23112009320.jpg?t=1258931281

This new denim has a purple tinge under natural light. with greenish/greyish base colour