Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

I've been going back and forth on choosing the right size Raker but want to make sure I get it right before I place an order.

If I wear a size 30 in Nudie Thinn Finns would a size 31 Raker be the equivalent for me?

ande posted the best and most accurate measurements on the site.

true, true, true...but for reference i wear a size 29 tfds and a size 31 rakers...i should also mention that both jeans fit really tight on me, but that's the look i was going for...

I can't choose between XXDI and sanforized Grifters :(. Are the sanforized ones still stiff like... APC's?

it's stiffer, like how my cock is stiffer than yours. pls dont compare andewhall with apcs.... that's degrading....

next few days.... u guys will be in for a real suprise... Ande is gonna release something new that's gonna blow everything out of the water... I'll hush for now.... so u guys can guess what's coming...

next few days.... u guys will be in for a real suprise... Ande is gonna release something new that's gonna blow everything out of the water... I'll hush for now.... so u guys can guess what's coming...

why post if you're not gonna say what it is anyway?

does anyone else have any problems with the crotch how it sorta bulks out? or is it just with the new black denim?

why post if you're not gonna say what it is anyway?

I'm not telling... so what? it creates suspension... like a good tv drama... u wanna wait to see what happens next.... email ande if u wanna kill it for yourself... suprises are fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...