Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

Was hoping for a darker denim, but whatever.

Any info on pricing?

Oh trust me it's dark enough... It's darker than my skull 6x6 and flat head 3001... i was just trying to show the red tinge and caste in that pic so had strong natural lighting... (it took me ages to get colour tinge and caste of denim)

I'd assume $215, I think thats the price of his old denim, correct me if I'm wrong

You are wrong,his old stuff were 225... the source of japanese indigo is much more expensive... I'm assuming it's gonna cost 245... the standard price for all japanese denim. However, think of them as around $220... bcos ande still has to cover the cost of postage

pjs003large.jpg

Thats more of a fit I am wanting because I really want to buy more chunkier boots.

Apparantly those are grifters too, I guess grifters seem to fit differently on everyone because My grifters look a lot more skinnier than those and I sized up (size 28 probably could have gotten 27s) and have some slight thigh flare because I dont completely fill them out lol

If I get 27 grifters next time with a shorter inseam would I beable to wear chunkier boots? Would it look more straighter since there would be less stacker

I was looking at cheapmuthafukrs cougars and THAT is the fit I am wanting. I wonder what size he got and how tall he is.

Also Ande you really need to make a size 27 lol. I mean really who wears size 38 pants

Size 27?? how old are u?? i'm assuming u r under 16..... or you are from southeast asian

nice to see the new details emerging. lots of nice new touches, though i'm not one of those people who needs selvege hanging off of every seam on my jeans.

still trying to pin down the tone of the new denim. pics on the site look streaky, the pics a couple pages ago look kind of light.

was hoping for some dark dark indigo to contrast with my older sanforized grifters!

linen waist band patch = cry

I like that new waistband patch.... it gives the jeans more flexiblity and comfort! on top of that, the woven patch will out last a leather patch any day!

my edo ai's also have a woven patch...

I just want to mention his choice of rivets for this this new collection.... it's definitely more solid than the previous models...BASE.jpg