horriblyjollyjinx

Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

they stretch -- however they do shrink a lot from raw -- I have a 38 OA02 and it fits like a 35

Thanx @wmb 

There was a W34 on eBay that’s about to expire, so I thought I’d ask before bidding... decided against it cuz I have been wearing a more relaxed fit lately ... & if I ever consider getting a pair, I’m leaning on a tagged W36, maybe.

Picked up another pair of 02s a few weeks ago, good stufffffff....

29C1CFC9-1441-48CD-A501-0F5993E0A136.thumb.jpeg.db911410ff84cf44e37fa1f20f1733d2.jpeg

733322BC-9A33-4A0C-B2E8-FED985CA0BC8.thumb.jpeg.d9ee04b9abb5c269b5c7e0da81d156e5.jpeg
+nine lives +vans

Posted before I know... but I hear it is now only 14-ish sleeps away... seriously tempting... tho no more jackets required. Anyone copping one?

@MJF9 I’m seriously tempted, but I reckon the price could be prohibitive. Anyone know if S&S will undermark the value? That might be the dealbreaker.

@Kit Carruthers 

$425 I believe... struggling as got a rail full of jackets... but not many made etc etc 

Yes I think they will mark it to your wishes for shipping purposes which would help a lot

Lovely jacket , I'd be all over it if I didn't already have the off white McCoy's... think o e white jacket is enough 

I’ll be grabbing one for sure.

Just now, Broark said:

I’ll be grabbing one for sure.

Was there ever any doubt ;)

@Flash I think you're the ecru crew ring leader here mate... your McCoys goes so well with jeans and chambray...

gave my oa01‘s their second wash today in just as many months wearing. i’m pleasantly surprised by the texture starting to come out. the butt fade is coming strong given that i’ve only been inside most of the time! 

D6548F28-83D6-4267-9964-E010A6E755F3.jpeg

E2EC8015-A984-41E5-A46C-4F09CFD6F401.jpeg

657DC6C5-0709-495C-BECF-D52C45CA507E.jpeg

5DBA9A0F-484A-4E0A-BE54-C2D26320E87D.jpeg

F0513B02-2D5D-4885-A2A4-B9EF3EFD49D1.jpeg

@Broark great jacket... sizing up on Canvas too and price (looks better than I was quoted)... seen the size charts?

@MJF9 pricing from Japan looks good. Although S&S have been very competitive with their pricing vs Japanese retailers. 
Throw in free shipping and the difference is likely to be negligible when you add in shipping costs from Japan.
The 44 looks perfect for me, measurements look similar to my other OA twisted denim chore coat.

Man, I thought I was on the S&S early release OA list but I guess not. :D Just kidding, I know you’re local so that plays into it. Great looking jacket!

2 minutes ago, Broark said:

Man, I thought I was on the S&S early release OA list but I guess not. :D Just kidding, I know you’re local so that plays into it. Great looking jacket!

I live 8 blocks away, plus I had an instinct they may be in and they just arrived yesterday. 

I spoke too soon, it’s been taken care of. :ph34r: I’m feeling kinda crazy about buying a jacket in the middle of the Texas summer.

1 hour ago, Broark said:

I spoke too soon, it’s been taken care of. :ph34r: I’m feeling kinda crazy about buying a jacket in the middle of the Texas summer.

at least it's lightweight....

32 minutes ago, srudy said:

at least it's lightweight....

That’s true! It won’t get much wear for a few months but that’s okay. 

Such clean work by the Ooe crew, looks good!

Fit is perfect, looks just as good buttoned as it does unbuttoned. Jealous!!

but I would have 19 coffee stains on it by now...

@Broark Great jacket, great fit.  Mine only took 3 days from S&S to my door.... good job Mari gave me a reminder given how quickly they go.  Looking forward to actually getting a chance to put some wear into  

think they might be making some pants out of the same denim at some point.
Those could be the ecru pants that finally push me over the edge.
@MJF9 crazy that the jacket only took 3 days to get from Oakland to the UK, looking forward to some photos of yours.

^

Pretty sure the Cone version of the jacket will push you over the edge sooner then the ecru pants. :wink:

41 minutes ago, redragon said:

^

Pretty sure the Cone version of the jacket will push you over the edge sooner then the ecru pants. :wink:

You’re right. :D The ecru denim would be really nice for pants, lightweight and perfect for summer. Not too bright either. 

Oh, man. If Ooe did ecru pants I would be thrilled. I don't think I would be able to resist those.