Ooe-Yofukuten & Co.

I just posted a whack of OA02XX fit pics in the contest thread but figured they'd be useful here, too.

I'm wearing a 36, I typically wear a 34 in almost everything.  I may size down to 35 in the future, as these fuckers do stretch a good bit. Also, after a couple washes the OAXX fabric is like pajamas compared to my 16.5oz Indigofera STF that I've been running around in for the last month.

I think they do make shirts!

Wait. Can anyone confirm this? I hit them up a few years ago about making a shirt, and they said they weren't doing them. Granted, that's been quite a while, but I've never seen shirting on their website or on their Instagram. 

X-post from the DWC thread:

Long time no update on my end.

My OA02XX's have been worn a little less frequently due to them needing repairs, but I'm sticking with them!

When taking these photos I just realized that the knee is getting pretty thin, might be the next thing to go.

fCrs378.jpg

oHD6SsB.jpg

rmoRHaS.jpg

DXFalMx.jpg

cfpflKG.jpg

jRjoZDt.jpg

GtnPvf0.jpg

I'm going to wear them for a little while longer, give them a wash and send them to Tyler and Rain at Indigo Proof to work their magic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since I'm pretty excited about the upcoming contest pair and have been wearing my OA02XX from last year ever since the weather turned warmer, here's a little detail from after the most recent wash. No real change to the rest of the jeans from when I put them away in the fall, but I've always loved the bit of oxidization on Ooe's copper rivets. Plus, until I took this shot, I hadn't realized that Ryo and Hiro put their initials on the hardware.

SpLFeMEg.jpg

Does anyone know when they will be releasing more jeans on their website? Missed out on the 60 year NOS finish and wouldn't mind a pair this time around and preferably in a 02 cut.

Oops just seen Flash posted same thing.. Sorry.

Edited by Jambon

^They recently posted some jeans in the works interspersed with the contest jeans (which should be finished soon, if not already?) on instagram, so my guess is real soon, maybe in the next month or two max. Not sure on make or model though!