Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

Quick question- does anyone here own a pair of the newer 66's, like the ones Selfedge has- along with fit pics? Do they fade well?

I'm trying to decide whether to go with them or not- I'm getting tired of the APC NS as the rise is too low and leg is a little slim for winter time-

Any advice/tips would be cool.

the made-in-usa '66? i've tried them on when i was in singapore. the fit is slimmer than '55 and longer in length (both one wash)

i also have the ns, i would think the fit is similar in terms of leg-room. but the fabric is thicker so that might get you through the winter..

if you want leg-room.. try the union star series.

yup queens. the sc is about sgd400 and the skull is around sgd330.

they also gave me cane catalog 2006 and 2007. the owner is very nice and very helpful. i wanted the okinawa.. but they dont have it anymore on stock.

I have the last piece of okinawa from queens :o

i am lucky to got there before you, otherwise you would have taken my "dream jeans" :D

btw nice pick up on the 55' man :D

SUGAR CANE, “SC40601”, the Ryukyu indigo mixed SLACK DENIM model!

It is the new work of the Okinawa model of popularity in the fixed turn!

The d t where also sleek design becomes new, present Okinawa is different

It has become, the jeans of prejudice such as [ru]!

In the hip pocket the hand pouring which is the trademark of the sugar millet denim

The stitch to enter, as for the leather label the west the leather of the water buffalo. In sewing thread 6th,

The colored thread of several colors is prepared vis-a-vis the thread count of 8th, 20th, 30th 4 types,

Using properly in the various parts, the hand weaving which no one power loom with can express

This SLACK DENIM which is actualized the wind being agreeable, making use of the cloth of the sugar millet make

The unique existence impression until now without of being is engendered! .

Suggest a better translatio

black donut buttons?! fucking sex.

now only if they did it for all the hardware

a cleaned up translation:

The SUGAR CANE、"SC40601" is the Ryukyu-ai (Ryukyu indigo) model!

It is a new work based on the popular Okinawa model.

It is also a new sleek design, slightly different from the Okinawan model in details, etc. It has become the jeans of obsession!

On the back pocket, there is the trademark handstitched Sugarcane denim stitching, the (back of the) waist's leather is derived from water buffalo...

and then i got lazy... at around the coloured threads part.

(ooh look at all the pretty colours)

I have the last piece of okinawa from queens :o

i am lucky to got there before you, otherwise you would have taken my "dream jeans" :D

hahaha oh well. i think am a week too late for it. they do however have another pair of okinawa in black (sc40302) with discount. but i was really hoping for non-wash/one-wash navy sc40300 or even 301.

btw, would you know the owner's name or email? i might go back to singapore in few month time :D

hahaha oh well. i think am a week too late for it. they do however have another pair of okinawa in black (sc40302) with discount. but i was really hoping for non-wash/one-wash navy sc40300 or even 301.

btw, would you know the owner's name or email? i might go back to singapore in few month time :D

im sorry i don't have any names or e-mail, but if you need anything maybe i can help you checking the store when im free. I go to orchard road at least once a week, you know singapore is pretty small and there are not many places to go :D

alternatively you can check the Denim in Singapore thread, maybe the masters there can help you finding the contacts :)

alternatively you can check the Denim in Singapore thread, maybe the masters there can help you finding the contacts :)

thanks will let you know if the trip will push through.. btw, that thread is no longer about denim/jeans.. its like "fashion in singapore".

the owner of queen's also reads sufu.

SEXSC02 = October 13th

Specs and full photos are being put up tomorrow night..

This photo is from the super small size that fit well on women.

DSC00938-1-769128.jpg

DSC00940-770931.JPG

DSC00939-770909.JPG

hey kiya you dont have to show her undies!!! thats your new wife were talking bout here.. oh rther the jeans heheh nice details how much for those?

$295.000000

the leather patch is ostrich leather? looks nice!

yup.. ostrich skins..