Sugar Cane Denim

allacedout

So I did a 2hr Hot soak and a 45min hot dry.Lost alot of Indigo but the color is still true blue. Stiff as heck and got A LITTLE BIT better but they're still kinda of a baggy, but I am kind of digging it. It's a classic cut so I can't complain much. And of course the denim quality always pleases me. It's really forgiving on my dick.

I don't really dig the plain pockets that much so I was thinking of painting white arcs in with a template. Was that the original arc for the 1947's

I must have got mine way too large than. I got the 36 x 34. Most of my other jeans are an actual 35-35.5" measurement at the waist, and Selfedge had them measured at 35.5". I didnt take into account the 1.5" stretching of the waistline, and the next size down was the 34", with an actual measurement of 33.5", which when fully stretched would be 35" stretched. I dont wear my pants tight though so I am hoping it won't matter. I also got a pair of the 505zx edwins

You guys will find this funny..

I've gotten a total of three PM's or emails so far today with people saying the same thing... "i got a pair of Sugar Cane XXXX jeans on sale from Attic, they're non returnable and too large/small for me, can i exchange them at Self Edge?"

Buy them for little less than what they bought them for and let the kids sob!

How does that make sense?

I'm a retailer, i buy them for far less than what they bought them for..

Kiya..you buy sugarcanes for less than $95.00?

Let's see here..Sugarcanes are about 300 retail on your site.Yet, you've said that Self Edge only marks up about 1.7 x the cost of the jean.

That would mean that the Sugarcanes are marked up MORE than 3x times the wholesale price.

explain?

Kiya..you buy sugarcanes for less than $95.00?

Let's see here..Sugarcanes are about 300 retail on your site.Yet, you've said that Self Edge only marks up about 1.7 x the cost of the jean.

That would mean that the Sugarcanes are marked up MORE than 3x times the wholesale price.

explain?

Are we talking about the same thing here?

Weren't the jeans on Attic's site on sale for like $210, $240, and $250?

Are we talking about the same thing here?

Weren't the jeans on Attic's site on sale for like $210, $240, and $250?

1947's are $190

1955's are $320

1966's are $260

Okinawa's were $260 or $320..I dont remember exactly.

But attic has a store-wide 50% off sale right now. So divide those prices in half. I assumed you knew. My mistake.

and just for clarication..I don't work for attic or anything like that.

Well, those prices above are actually already lower than retail already by about 10% or more.. I didn't know they were selling them for even less.

They no longer have a Sugar Cane account anyway, which is maybe partially the reason they're getting rid of their stock.

Edit: And yes, if you take 50% off those prices they ARE selling them far below wholesale..

Well, those prices above are actually already lower than retail already by about 10% or more.. I didn't know they were selling them for even less.

They no longer have a Sugar Cane account anyway, which is maybe partially the reason they're getting rid of their stock.

Edit: And yes, if you take 50% off those prices they ARE selling them far below wholesale..

Yes, this is what has prompted the (justified) spazzing out about this sale. A bunch of us have gotten Okis (and other jeans) for $120-130 shipped--obviously the 47s and 55s have been less than $100. Nuts.

By the way for those interested--I got a UPS tracking # on Friday and my Okis have left CA and are bound for the east coast.

The likely answer is that they broke some form of their contractual agreement with the distributor of Sugar Cane in the United States, or they did not meet the criteria or fell beneath the criteria to carry Sugar Cane.

Also, discounting Sugar Cane is strictly prohibited as per any contract with History Preservation, as far as I am aware.