Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

^^^Thanks guys!

I´ll probably put them up for sale and see what happens. Then I´ll purchase a new pair after that. I´ll talk to Yuichi from Pirates a little more today, but I´m not positive he´ll exchange them for me. So I guess my best bet is to sell them and get a new pair that fits like they should do.

It´s frustrating though, cause I am in the HWDC2 and was going to post presoak and postsoak fitpics and detailpics today after work and now I got a pair of REALLY NICE jeans that I can´t wear...

Pirates kinda say that they do not exchange or refund. Yuichi says he did not measure my pair since he usually does not cary the 710xx in his store. So he just got them from Samurai and then shipped them to me. Atleast that´s what he´s saying.

Also, I do feel like the languagebarrier is there. He´s alright cummunicaiong with in english but I´m not sure he fully gets what I am saying. These are wrong in size and that´s really not my fault. I ordererd a pair in size 36 and got a pair saying 36 on the tag but are more like 33-34... :unsure:

Quote below from Yuichi...

"I usually wash and measure all jeans I sell in my shop.

So I can tell measurements to my customer.

But as for S710 , I usually don't sell in my shop , I don't know measurements at all.

All I can do is getting it as customers requests."

order at www.DC4.de......the dudes can speak english very well:-)

^^^Thanks guys!

I´ll probably put them up for sale and see what happens. Then I´ll purchase a new pair after that. I´ll talk to Yuichi from Pirates a little more today, but I´m not positive he´ll exchange them for me. So I guess my best bet is to sell them and get a new pair that fits like they should do.

It´s frustrating though, cause I am in the HWDC2 and was going to post presoak and postsoak fitpics and detailpics today after work and now I got a pair of REALLY NICE jeans that I can´t wear...

Pirates kinda say that they do not exchange or refund. Yuichi says he did not measure my pair since he usually does not cary the 710xx in his store. So he just got them from Samurai and then shipped them to me. Atleast that´s what he´s saying.

Also, I do feel like the languagebarrier is there. He´s alright cummunicaiong with in english but I´m not sure he fully gets what I am saying. These are wrong in size and that´s really not my fault. I ordererd a pair in size 36 and got a pair saying 36 on the tag but are more like 33-34... :unsure:

Quote below from Yuichi...

"I usually wash and measure all jeans I sell in my shop.

So I can tell measurements to my customer.

But as for S710 , I usually don't sell in my shop , I don't know measurements at all.

All I can do is getting it as customers requests."

order at www.DC4.de......the dudes can speak english very well:-)

^^^I'm buying a pair of Iron Heart 555-01 in size 38. I've emailed Paula and she have measured both pairs exactly for me som I'm positive they will work perfect.

The service IHUK offers is exceptional and no store I've been in contact with can compare. She answered my email promptly, plus they're super nice.

But thanks for the heads up though.

As I got my DSLR back, I took some pics of my Samurais. My favorite extra is the little patch on the waistband and the one in the backpocket. Pretty japanese, reminded me a bit of SDA's T-Shirt slogans.

DSC03252_zps5bd0126c.jpg

The Patch

DSC03253_zpsa2e95816.jpg

The Arcs

DSC03254_zps22a05b7a.jpg

Selvage

DSC03260_zps6c6931f6.jpg

Waist

DSC03263_zps3ee0be6b.jpg

"unsaforized shrunk, made for workers, students and of course Samurai"

DSC03264_zps0a1e295e.jpg

Hidden arcs

DSC03265_zps3eb9348b.jpg

Irregular and slubby denim. Feels much slubbier and rough then my 710.

DSC03267_zpsf79962e7.jpg

Great pics Flo!!!!

I have a pair of 710xx 19oz in size 32 for sale if anyone is interested. worn for about 4 months minor fades and some stitching coming off the crotch area. no tears. chainstitched to about 34.5 i believe. I can get pictures for whoever is interested.

I also have a question on sizing on 5000s compared to 710s. im looking to size up to a 34 in 710s and was wondering would the 34 in the 5000 cut be too big around the waist/thighs

So i've just receive my s710xx 15th tag 34 Here is the measurement pre soak:

Waist: 34,1

Thigh: 12,8

Leg Opening: 8,5

It's much better pre soak, i put on my tub for 2 Hours we'll see the result and maybe i will do another soak but i'm not sure about that yet.

Usually, me too.

Same sizefor all jeans in the same brand to achieve the intented fit of the designer.

That said my S710 is size 35 and all my S5000s are a size 34. But if I could do it again, a size 34 in the 710 would be me choice nowadays.

really not sure if that woud be doable for me...got a 34 in the S0500 texas cotton and a 34 in the 710´s really wouldn´t be the way to go. maybe a 35, but i think a 36 would be best!

Yes, it is the 15oz texas cotton. I bought it from BiG a little over a year ago and haven't washed it yet, but it came one wash. I wear it when it is chilly and I'm not going to work, so not a whole lot, but a few hours here and there makes a difference. It's getting a little snug now as I "stretch" out, but I feel I'm too invested at this point to start over again!.

Good natural light is a rare beast in my apt, but I'll try to take some more detailed pics when the moment is right.

Hi, does anyone know how many pre soaks I have to do to obtain the maximum shrinkage for the S5000VX 17oz 15th anniversary?

And what is the best method? Hot soak in the tub for about 2 hours and after hang dry?

Thanks

Edited by snchz

Well its been 3 years since I sold my one and only pair of sammies and I got the itch for a new pair. 710s are in customs in Chicago now. Cant wait to get in them again... been wearing 23oz IH since I sold the sammies so these should feel nice and light.