Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Yeah pretty much true to size (sz 30). Fortunately I was able to get them from BiG in person, so that I could try them on. Though living in proximity of BiG is rather dangerous for my wallet.

you should ask Yuichi san how he does it. Keeping in mind the measurements of the one-wash on his site, I would think he puts them in the washing machine at 60 degrees or more and in the dryer afterwards.

anyway I want to stress what a great guy Yuichi san is. He is willing to mark as gift with lower value, gives a 40% discount fee on the shipping charges, hell, he even paid me back 120 yen that was charged too much because the weight of the package was lower than originally calculated (he hemmed my jeans so they became a bit lighter)

cant wait till they arrive!

Yeah pretty much true to size (sz 30). Fortunately I was able to get them from BiG in person, so that I could try them on. Though living in proximity of BiG is rather dangerous for my wallet.

i thought BiG stopped carrying arcs on sams

i got one washed 0500's from Pirates and they were fine . what is it you are woried about ?

I think its that i keep hearing how that one washed process employed by a lotta places tends to agitate the jeans to the point of making them overall "weaker" because of how intense it is...bs?maybe, i have no idea

^ The one-washed versions usually get a heavy duty commercial wash & dry. No weakening, but they'll have shrunk more than with just a soak. Also, the commercial dryers sometimes leave them more creased.

I've not had any issues with one-washes, but if you think you need to control the shrinkage, get raws.

i got one washed 0500's from Pirates and they were fine . what is it you are woried about ?

As far as I can tell for some of the jeans at Pirates, they only come in raw, so I think they may just wash all their raw jeans for sizing/hemming purposes, and so their wash methods may be less commercial and more like, regular washing machine wash.