Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

search the entire thread, do your self some favor before throwing a question, that's how ;)

One thing I never understood is why people get so upset when someone new asks a question....not to say I post a lot. But I know what I like, and I like to read these forums to read and see how people feel about their jeans, because I am a jean freak. Why does everyone get upset when people do not scour through a ridiculous amount of pages on a thread to get answers to simple questions? We are here for a reason, and I love helping anyone find a great pair of jeans they enjoy wearing. As far as I am concerned, we are small group that enjoys a subject that not many understand, why can't we just answer the questions and enjoy the new posts we could have here?

I see where you're coming and everything but you gotta understand that over the last 3-5 years a lot of the questions that are being asked have been answered over and over and over again to the point where it starts disrupting the flow of a thread... We've gone through several Samurai threads where it just gets so bad we say fuck it, make a super informative first page and hope people will read it so the thread can flow with new useful information.

it just sucks because we've lost a ton of amazing posters over the years because they got fed up with the same questions being asked every couple pages when they could easily have been answered with a quick search.

sorry for the rant, I've just read thousands of pages worth of denim threads on here and you'd be surprised how often the same exact stuff gets brought up.

I understand what you are saying, but to me it is so petty. I can skip over posts without reading, if they are not relevant. Why don't people get upset about things like "looks good" or "great fit"? I am just saying I enjoy when new people are interested in something like Samurai Jeans, and I do not blame them for not wanting to look through everything to find a simple answer. But I appreciate your response, and I can see where you are coming from, I just disagree.

no worries, to each their own...

Feedback is totally different in my eyes. If someone says good fit or what not at least they are giving an opinion and aren't expecting an answer that's been given 40 times before. I'm stoked when new people are into great denim too but if you're serious about dropping 3 bills on a pair of jeans you shouldn't mind using a search function to help answer some general questions.

I'm not saying everyone posting should read through the entire thread before asking a question but I know that I'm a whole lot more enthusiastic about helping someone out when I can see they have at least spent a couple minutes doing a search or two and formulated a worthwhile, semi-specific question... anyways, back to the denim!

I'd kill for some 610s. Big has been sold out of them for so long. So i've forgotten to mention. Has anyone else recieved a samurai leather coaster? Nogami-さん was at BiG when I got my 710s and since I went with Samurai, he presented me with a coaster.

4372458911_1bec6b3357_o.jpg

It has been dutifully protecting my desk for some time now.

I posted a bit before, and after checking out a the links in the replies, all I learned was that the S0110XJ was in the lee style and used left-hand twill which is supposed to be softer. Does anyone know any other differences between the S5000vx and the S0110XJ in terms of denim and fit especially? Are they the same cut, but with different denim?