Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

i know that people have gotten more shrinkage out by hot wash and hot dry, but my concern is that they're gunna just stretch back out? considering i prefer not to wash my jeans at all in their first 6 months, iunno if that's a viable option (correct me if i'm wrong)

that doesnt make a lot of sense to me.

why not just hot wash them now in the beginning. you already hot soaked them. get more shrinking out and they already touched water anyway. then wait 6 months to wash them after you get some wear. the main stretching will be in the waist. the rest of the jean wont stretch back out much if at all

yeah my size 28 lot 10 s0500xx measrue 28 waist, 11 thigh, 8 knee and 7hem, that is like half a inch different in the knee and hem compared to yours (chung)

had a bath with them and used shit lots of soap, now they are all clean and smell lovely, have gotten very streaky!

those Black Knights don't look that hot to me in pics. Need to probaly see them in person.

it's the model's fault. that's why they like to use tall people to model clothing

:D

seriously, they look a lot better after a wash and dryer session to get the shrinking out. once the parts that need to stretch out do, they're sagging a bit, and i have them hemmed i will post another pic.

normal 38 inseam presoak..

Well friday I send my pair back for a 34 the 33 fit great in the waist but the upper thighs were too snug, and so the waiting begins..

again...

Well it takes me usually 10-12 business days with USPS Priority to Canada. So yea waiting sucks, but it'll be worth it.

I hope my measurements are accurate. Still debating if I'm going to use dryer or hang dry. My dryer is white, I don't want to stain the shit out of it lol

it took 2 days to get to texas so it shouldnt be to long. yeah i shouldve gone with the 34 on the account of my thighs(highschool football to thank)

How did you manage to get an exchange for a diff. size? It looks like everything is sold out except for 35 on the site.

I'm getting mine hemmed anyways, so it's not like I have that option if it doesn't fit.