Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

thanks for all the reponse fellas. the lot is 12 and i didn't measure them. i guess ill wear them in the tub lol. any advice on how long? and buttoning them are extremely extremely painful. i just hope that they do stretch. i'll post fit pics after taking a bath in them lol

oh and the tagged size is 31x36.. i guess i should've gotten a 32.. but ithink i'll pain through and workout harder lol

faaack guys i just hopped out of the tub... i'm dying.. my hips are freaking killing me. all the buttons are buttoned. should i be letting these dry while i'm wearing them?

I definitely wouldn't take them off. U definitely should have gone up a size...

If you like the fit in the legs and everywhere else they will stretch. But if they are tight everywhere by all means sell them.

yeah they legs fit just fine.. it's the waist band.. i might just try to toughen it out again tomorrow... anyone try using one of those waist band stretcher gizmos??

yeah some did. give it a try. wouldn't hurt, would it?

but I believe there's a lot of shrinkage left in these if you just did a soak. be prepared for the first real wash in a machine

if you plan on keeping them I would never ever let them go into the machine. and never ever let them touch warm water. handwash them in the tub, and use ice water if you have to.