Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Yo ming, I stole your ID off your desk yesterday. I'm taking yours for you.

good luck fitting into them!

preview of the the newest cut which will be released in 2010.

no arcs visible but still a red tab. let's see how this issue will evolve

http://samurai-j.com/lineup/jeans/s2000rr/index.html

(if there is a info about the arcs, sorry. I don't have the time to translate it right now)

Who has their Black Knights yet? Mine should come in tomorrow since our mail in our neighborhood is a day late.

just got home with mine from blue in green. here are the measurements BiG style for a pair tagged 32":

waist - 33

front rise - 11.25

back rise - 15

upper thigh - 12

knee - 9

leg opening - 8

inseam - 38.5

can't wash them tell mrs. ming comes home, then i'll get her to take some fit pics pre and post .

post hot wash/ hot dry for 15 minutes:

waist - 31

front rise - 10.5

back rise - 14

upper thigh - 11.5

knee - 8.5

leg opening - 8

inseam - 36.5

i made sure to soak them as hot as possible (literally boiling water) to get all the shrinkage out. they fit fine right after the soak, but i guess after they completely dried they seem to be a bit loose on me.

i know that people have gotten more shrinkage out by hot wash and hot dry, but my concern is that they're gunna just stretch back out? considering i prefer not to wash my jeans at all in their first 6 months, iunno if that's a viable option (correct me if i'm wrong)

i dont have a problem with the rise. definitely love the jeans though and plan to order a size down.

fit pics pre-wash

i am 5'6.5" 152lbs, and wear a 32 in PBJ, 32 in these and a 31 in uniqlo MIJ.

yes, they are a bit loose, but shrunk nicely and fit well now. once they are hemmed i will post fit pics again (that will be friday or saturday.)

blkknightsunwashedfront.jpg

blkknightsunwashedback.jpg

*Yawn* anyways my 710's are going on about 7 months 2 washes... these things are turning out way better than I expected. They're still super dark at this point but the arcs are showing through nicely! I'll post up some pics after I hit the 8 or 9 month mark with a wash...