Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Crosspost:

My S510XX AI-Ns at 355 days. Initial soak, 1 wash at 6 months, next wash in 10 days, expecting massive indigo loss in the faded areas, but who knows, natural indigo is stubborn as fuck.:

2817evq.jpg

Crosspost:

My S510XX AI-Ns at 355 days. Initial soak, 1 wash at 6 months, next wash in 10 days, expecting massive indigo loss in the faded areas, but who knows, natural indigo is stubborn as fuck.:

2817evq.jpg

Look stubborn indeed, but still looks nice. Cant wait for the update.

Got any fit pics?

yeah they look like the new s003jps on me :) tight in the thigh so I usually sag them a little more but they fit perfect from the knee down (no taper necessary). It hasn't helped that I started doing squats in the last year either.

The only sizes in stock at BiG when I bought them was 29 and 40 or some shit; I usually wear 32s/33s - yeah, not fun... but I wanted them so badly I said fuck it and spent the first month wearing them around the house to stretch. The waist stretched like 3 inches total.

Interesting note, have had to do 0 repairs so far even though I've worn them almost every day. Quarity.

Someone asked me for fit pics of 30 and 32.. here they are.

DSC_0139-Version2.jpg

AAHelp001.jpg

I have pretty big legs so it might not apply to you..

32 fit pretty much the same in the upper block but with a little more room in the legs

Notice for size 30, my fly was slanted because the waist button was too tight at first lol

(Couldn't add this to my previous post because too many images)

anyone know if 2nd carries their 2ndx710's in size 28? under the 28 on http://item.rakuten.co.jp/2nd/sj-s710xx15oz-2nd/ it has an X, not sure if it means they're temporarily out of them or if they just don't stock them.

i'd email them to ask, but not really sure where to find any contact address, and not sure if they'd understand the question in english

...I have pretty big legs so it might not apply to you..

32 fit pretty much the same in the upper block but with a little more room in the legs

Notice for size 30, my fly was slanted because the waist button was too tight at first lol

(Couldn't add this to my previous post because too many images)

And that makes all the difference. Perhaps you would've avoid that too with a size 31, and yet had slimmer legs, but the crotch slanting on your 30's connotes that they jeans were too tight; which isn't your fault, so much as sufu's. The 32's fit you better, imo.

Oh weird, every open air mall in Southern California looks just like Athens. Looks like I can check "go to athens" off of my to do list.

Oh weird, every open air mall in Southern California looks just like Athens. Looks like I can check "go to athens" off of my to do list.

SoCal has the climate of Spain and the architecture is this horrible bastard child of Hispanic and Mediterranean influences. Everything is exactly the same. You can drive for miles in any direction out of LA and it still looks like LA, and every single house in the suburbs has red shingles.

Just purchased a pair of 710xx indigo, true to size from 2nd.

Hey guys, I'm a really short guy, so hemming is absolutely necessary.

I was just wondering, should I hem prior to soaking or post?

And if I do hem them, can I just hem them anywhere?

Since they are selvage... I hemmed my APC's after I wore them in.

Thanks in advance.