Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

also disagree. kinda tacky. there should be a samurai on the horse

Fuck that, I have plenty of tags with classy samurais on them.

Although, I will admit that it would be even more bad ass with a knight v. shogun duel.

I guess I shoulda used the back pic of the top block to gush over, though - it looks better there.

Where to cop tan samurais????

$1 paypal to first person to tell me.

Blue in Green (only has 28 right now but they can do special orders):

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=5202&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Otherwise, you get them from 2nd's rakuten website.

And keep your dollar.

Stacking is intense on those I love the hidden arcs.

The hidden arcs are crazy because they are the exact opposite of the normal arcs.

With the normal arcs as the jeans get older the arcs pretty much fall off and disappear and with the hidden arcs the older they get the more pronounced they are.

emailed gordon about the arcs. Heres his reply:

"Thank you. These will have the stealth arcs like the S710XX and S5000BK, not hidden like the previous S710BK.

Regards,

Gordon"

I was looking forward to hidden arcs too...

thanks for this info....... but also FUCK... I love my 710BKs but the BIG version sounds EXACLTY like what I woulda wanted my BKs to be................ another $300 'restart' on blk denim... ugggggggggggggh hahaha

BTW datguyjimmy... more details on # of washes n' type... I've been wearing my BKs since Nov last year on rotation with my indigo's and they are no where NEAR as faded out as yours........ I should post pics

I know there's a ton going on, but:

Unofficial Black Knight Contest? 1 year, no prize, just for the fuckin' glory.

We all gonna get em at the same time and don't need to do any crazy group-buy/voting on details shit, you either pre-order and pick up a pair or you don't. I don't think there's been a bk-specific contest yet. After seeing some of the recent faded black pairs I think this forum needs a surplus of thrashed black denim.

The only real negative is that it's not "new" denim where the fading capability is a mystery. On the flipside, we know they will turn out dope.

If not, I'll just have a contest of 1 and proclaim myself the winner.

Kinda bummed about there not being hidden arcs but oh well still going to be amazing jeans. As for the contest thing I'm not sure if that'll work out with other people being in the Fullcount , Denime, and possible Jin or Eternal contest may not be enough people for it. Fun idea though.

I know there's a ton going on, but:

Unofficial Black Knight Contest? 1 year, no prize, just for the fuckin' glory.

We all gonna get em at the same time and don't need to do any crazy group-buy/voting on details shit, you either pre-order and pick up a pair or you don't. I don't think there's been a bk-specific contest yet. After seeing some of the recent faded black pairs I think this forum needs a surplus of thrashed black denim.

The only real negative is that it's not "new" denim where the fading capability is a mystery. On the flipside, we know they will turn out dope.

If not, I'll just have a contest of 1 and proclaim myself the winner.

That sounds pretty dope, I love bk denim and have got a pair of brand new sexfh05bk's on the way to me now so i'd be in

thanks for this info....... but also FUCK... I love my 710BKs but the BIG version sounds EXACLTY like what I woulda wanted my BKs to be................ another $300 'restart' on blk denim... ugggggggggggggh hahaha

BTW datguyjimmy... more details on # of washes n' type... I've been wearing my BKs since Nov last year on rotation with my indigo's and they are no where NEAR as faded out as yours........ I should post pics

1 initial soak and a Hot/Cold wash on July 29. I had been wearing them since last August.

Hi ppl. My next sam purchase will be a pair of 510. From what ive read i came to the conclusion to buy true to size or 1 down. Can anybody confirm this? (btw im interrested in the regular s510xx and s510xx-rr. There are so many variations its confusing :) )

Thx

Does someone know if the 0500xx's sold on 2nd are still Lot 10, or have they graduated to 11/12?

a few months ago i received some 0500s in Lot 10 from 2nd, though they were size 35, which is kind of an uncommon size (most jeans jump to even sizing from 34 up). you could just ask in your order email.

Cool, thanks to you both. I wear a 31, normally. Were I to adhere to sizing down 1 strategy, I'd probably get a 30, but if they're still Lot 10, I'm almost tempted to get a 32. I'm not seeking that slim a fit anyway. Something akin to S510's, but with a tapered leg...