Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Hey everyone 2nd has S5000VX 21oz for sale in every size on their site. I just ordered a pair :D

Thinking about getting these. Do 2nd offer a hemming service/chain stitch and what size would people recommend? True 34, have a piar of USA in 34 and the cut and shrinkage was perfect (they kept their tagged waist size, if not a a fraction more.?

Thinking about getting these. Do 2nd offer a hemming service/chain stitch and what size would people recommend? True 34, have a piar of USA in 34 and the cut and shrinkage was perfect (they kept their tagged waist size, if not a a fraction more.?

I'm not sure if they offer chain stitching, it's not really thaaaat big of a deal I don't think. They hemmed my 710's, you just have to tell them length you want taken off in CM.

I'm not sure if they offer chain stitching, it's not really thaaaat big of a deal I don't think. They hemmed my 710's, you just have to tell them length you want taken off in CM.

2nd hemmed my 710x2nd with chain stitching. I specified that I wanted a 34 inseam (and the equivalent in cm).

Cross-post: Evo of Jeans

Here are my Samurai USA's.

Worn for about a year and 3 months.

2 soaks and 4 washes. Planning to wash these bad boys soon. I'll put up the post wash soon.

DSC02498.jpg

DSC02500.jpg

DSC02501.jpg

DSC02496.jpg

Oh hell yeah. That is some dedication. None of this "buy a pair of jeans, wear them for 3 months and then buy another pair." Keep at it man.

x-posted from evo thread

Relatively flat, non vivid picture of my Sams. Threw them in the wash.

3811106640_f4a94e6bbf_b.jpg

and this one for good measure, though it has nothing to do with jeans. i thought it was cool.

3811106796_bcb2396445.jpg

Edit: thats film btw

That "king of the road" motorcycle jacket with the "D" pocket at the bottom of the page is bad ass. A little too many buttons and zippers for my taste though.